Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2008, 12:03 AM   #11
Inkycanvas
Webkinz :)

Eat The Paste is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Logged Off???

I was sad too! I was like, sweet.. I'll sign into my Asian account.. but no luck. Figures. My first night with an asian account and I can't get into it. They are working on gardens, I think.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2008, 12:03 AM   #12
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by taygav
hmm strange an hour early...what can they be up to now...lol
This has happened before, who knows wht they are doing? Maybe straightening ole Arte out with his rares since he has been so unpredictible! LOL
Old 03-26-2008, 12:04 AM   #13
Gift Guru

taygav is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by pblavelle
I know, just a few ore minutes and it is time for the Asian rare............they have done list alot lately, geesh! they could wait, but even the Asian account is down in the middle of the afternoon.......strange.........They could have waited for the rare item, at least!!!!!
ahh but what you don't know, won't hurt you...lol (besides wouldn't you be even more bummed if there was a new ancient theme item in there and you couldn;t buy it in time)
Old 03-26-2008, 12:05 AM   #14
bbzmom

bbzmom is on a distinguished road

I was bummed about getting logged off right when I finished my job worth 250kc....I had that happen before and even if the job is completed, it takes a few seconds to go into your account....waaaaah
Old 03-26-2008, 12:06 AM   #15
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Eat The Paste
I was sad too! I was like, sweet.. I'll sign into my Asian account.. but no luck. Figures. My first night with an asian account and I can't get into it. They are working on gardens, I think.
The gardens have been fixed since yesterday tho. Awh, your first nite on Asian acct., that is sad......... hang on, it may come back in a few, it has before. don't hold your breath tho......it is time for the rare item there now!

---------- pblavelle added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by taygav
ahh but what you don't know, won't hurt you...lol (besides wouldn't you be even more bummed if there was a new ancient theme item in there and you couldn;t buy it in time)
Isn't that the truth! Tha Asian account may come back up as it has before.....it is the middle of the afternoon there. We can hope!!!!!

Last edited by pblavelle; 03-26-2008 at 12:06 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-26-2008, 12:07 AM   #16
Gift Guru

WesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

It wouldn't kill ganz to give us say a "15 minute warning" pop up or something when they are gonna shut down unannounced!

Grrrr

I could've been in bed over an hour ago, but noooooo..... blah!
WesleyKinz is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 12:07 AM   #17
amberillio

I was loggd off too! maybe theyre adding the things to the clubhouse and changing the cell phone zones!
Old 03-26-2008, 12:10 AM   #18
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Even if it comes back up before the hour is out, the Curio Shop item list is likely to change (it usually does whenever there is maintenance). Although who knows, the other day the Asian accounts had 3 rare items in a row! Oh well, I don't think I'm going to wait up to check! I will go to http://curioshop.wetpaint.com/page/Mar_26_2008 tomorrow and see if I missed anything. Nice talking to all of you!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 12:11 AM   #19
spypuppy spypuppy2
Gift Guru

spypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant future

I was about to beat my high score in cash cow 2 Now I will never know if I could have!

All account are down usa asia and erpo
this bites
spypuppy is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 12:13 AM   #20
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

I was just signing nto my asian account for the rare too. Hmmmmm, let's hope they are doing some nifty fixing at the curio shop...if we can't get the info about tomorrow's rares it would be nice if all the accounts in differnet time zones would match up. Here's hoping.
pollywog is offline Female
Closed