Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2008, 01:43 AM   #1
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Log Out/Refresh Frustration? Tips to keep you happy in Webkinz World!

Here are some ways that I have been able to keep my frustration down with the "refreshing" and "logging out" problems in Webkinz World:

1. Do gardening or decorating in WW first. Dress your pet, play with your Webkinz a bit. While doing these things, write down the time that the refreshing/logging out happens. For me, this has been happening about every 10-11 minutes. So, once you have a "start time," you can begin doing your dailies:

2. After writing down the start time, begin doing daily activities. Do your dailies when there is enough time before the site might refresh. If you think you might cut it close, just go back to your WW home until the refresh/log out happens, then resume your dailies.

3. To earn kinzcash, try going to Quizzy's or playing short games, like the solitaire games for example. Or, do the smaller puzzles. This way, you can make some kinzcash, but not lose a whole mess of it when the site refreshes/logs out. Or, if you don't already have one, plant a garden! It is a great way to make some extra cash, and the refresh/logging out problem doesn't really affect your gardening - it just takes longer to do it

If anyone else has suggestions, post here! I know it is frustrating, but these are some things I have done to make WW more fun
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2008, 02:23 AM   #2
I always knew I was
Gifted

Ribbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud ofRibbitsqueak has much to be proud of

Default Re: Log Out/Refresh Frustration? Tips to keep you happy in Webkinz World!

I've been using this time to play some of the games in the arcade that I'm not so good at. If I get logged out and lose my Kinzcash it's never much and I'm making marked improvement in games I otherwise never would have bothered with.
Ribbitsqueak is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 02:27 AM   #3
Lil Kinz

GammyDeb is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Log Out/Refresh Frustration? Tips to keep you happy in Webkinz World!

I don't really have anything to add, but I decided to try to do the charm hunt everytime it would glitch to that screen and guess what it works. I felt bad at first, but then I think about all the Kincash I lose everytime it refreshes and I figure we are even. I have found about 4 or 5 charms in one day, not to mention the food goodies and the cash bonuses for already having those charms I have already found. I have been able to search for charms between 10 and 15 times a day. It just depends on which screen it glitches to. I missed several of these at first because I thought since I searched already within the time frame, but it doesn't matter if you just did it 5 minutes earlier, if you land there in a glitch you can search.
GammyDeb is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 12:15 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Question about GammyDeb's post:
I am confused....do mean everytime that it refreshed that you were able to enter charm forest even if you had been there 1 hour prior.. for example? Because if this is the case I have lost alot of Kinz Cash inthe arcade and at this point I would not feel guilty about going more than every 6 hours.

Adding to SnoopysGirl's post:
And I have tried to figure out when my account refreshes, but despite all my efforts I have been unable to figure out when it is going to happen. Sometimes it happens to me every 15 minutes and other times it happens every other hour...it is a mystry to me.
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 12:17 PM   #5
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

I have been doing this,but thanks for sharing!Rep point :-)
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 12:21 PM   #6
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by bromsisa
Question about GammyDeb's post:
I am confused....do mean everytime that it refreshed that you were able to enter charm forest even if you had been there 1 hour prior.. for example? Because if this is the case I have lost alot of Kinz Cash inthe arcade and at this point I would not feel guilty about going more than every 6 hours.

Adding to SnoopysGirl's post:
And I have tried to figure out when my account refreshes, but despite all my efforts I have been unable to figure out when it is going to happen. Sometimes it happens to me every 15 minutes and other times it happens every other hour...it is a mystry to me.
No - it has happened to me too, sometimes it refreshes, and doesnt bring you to the newspaper, it brings you to the charm paths, and even if you have already did it, you can do it again
Old 11-07-2008, 12:34 PM   #7

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Oh I understand now.... I have not been this lucky. I am always brought back to the green screen. But I am happy for those that do experience such a fortunate glitch,
Happy hunting!
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 12:39 PM   #8

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

I agree with the charm forest...yesterday was the only day it kept bringing me back to the charm forest---and only on the account that had the charm forest access (the one with charm codes).

I too at first felt bad...but, then, I too also decided...with ALL the money I have lost with the academy locking up, or the job glitches, or the arcade glitches....or it taking my 9 pieces of veggies during the selling my items at the market when it refreshes and not giving me my money--yet, I lose my veggies....I am NOT going to feel bad about an extra hunt in the charm forest...NOT TODAY!!

I think I got an extra 5 hunts in yesterday---of course, it reset my clock each time...so, it wasn't like it was going to actually REALLY let me have my REGULAR 4 hunts, and then give me these extra 5 hunts...so, in reality...I got perhaps...6 searches in....

fluffrnuttr

ps==I have NOT had it happen yet today---it just keeps refreshing to a BLUE screen now.

Anyone else have this?
Old 11-07-2008, 12:54 PM   #9
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Wow you guys are even luckier than you think. My grandson and I get logged out every 5 minutes. At first I thought it was my slow computer, but it happens to him also. I am so glad for you lucky few. My grandson discovered the charm forest deal, But I just get a green screen. You guys click on for the rest of us. Maybe Gantz will fix it soon. They should be shutting down to add Christmas.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 11-07-2008, 04:43 PM   #10
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Thanks for all of the great ideas and comments! I hope that some of these ideas help, until, of course, Ganz can fix the problems
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Closed