Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2009, 08:26 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

Default Re: Little Kids, Big Kids, Teens, Adults, Ect.

this is what fanfiction.com is for.... and i dont like that idea... it would make it way harder for the admins and mod raters having to moderate even more stuff... that is just my opnion
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2009, 02:45 PM   #12
Gift Guru

californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!californiax24 is the cats pajamas!

I think it would reveal too much about our ages. Where do we draw the line? If the "teen" level is ages 13 through 20 (for example), and I was in that group, and people knew that maybe I was in high school, it then becomes that much easier for someone to figure out how old I am, and therefore puts me in danger.
californiax24 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 02:56 PM   #13
✞ Walk by Faith ✞

dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy
dumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joydumblonde693 is an abundance of joy

I think it would be a great idea if you could trust that WI users would be completely and totally honest about their age... People make up birthdays, and make it seem that they are older than they are. I like the idea, but the suggestion was turned down.
dumblonde693 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 03:11 PM   #14
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

I would love that idea! WOW. I wrote a really amazing story on here and , It got deleted. I have no memory of that story now. I think it would be great to have diff. Sections!
cmb123 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 03:16 PM   #15
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Your intentions were good...but someone could put in a fake birthday. Also, you can change your birthday, so if they wanted to see another section, they could change their birthday so they could get in. Also, one of the best things about WI is that members of every age can participate freely. I do not want to segregate the forum by age,...with the exception of the GE and staff only sections, I think we should all get to see everything.
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 05-26-2009, 03:24 PM   #16
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by pfeagans01
I am grown, and I tell you this-One of the BEST features of WI, is that it IS a moderated site!! I like that its not a compiled mass of smut & cussing, & that it is something that my DD can read right along w/me. Its a site for young and old alike. I like that the grown ups have to conform their language here too!
Your ideas for making a Twilight section are good...just-the content that you may be considering may be more suitable for ANOTHER website..Lord knows theres pleanty of them out there-I just don't see a way thats feasible to break down WI to accomodate specific age brackets.
View Post Originally Posted by maggalina
It is a great idea and has already been suggested...
It was turned down because we can't garuntee the users age so they still might see innapropiate language. And we shouldn't be using crude language any way. No Offence but if you want a twilight story make or join a new site that doesnt have that rule.
View Post Originally Posted by taylorswift1
I would love this idea, but what if the younger members were feeling curious and went on ahead into the teen section? Something might happen there that they probably weren't hoping to see. But cute idea, none the less!

-taylorswift1

you all took the words out of my mouth. I can see where you are coming from but I like WI the way it is.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 03:28 PM   #17
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Hmmm...I dunno, it just doesn't seem like a good idea to me. I like being able to guarantee that a young child won't see anyone cussing or making rude comments on a forum geared towards a site meant for little children.
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 03:49 PM   #18
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

I love that idea, but that doesn't really protect the safety of our ages. I personally don't mind if people know my age range, but I do not want them to know specifically. And there are many users who think it is completely out of the question to even think about telling members of WI their age range. It is a very good concept, but it would be hard to execute, while still keeping the safety of all the WI users. Great idea, though.
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Old 05-26-2009, 05:25 PM   #19
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

I like this idea, but it should keep up with the age you use wheyou register, because the teen section could still be accessed by curious little kids
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 05:54 PM   #20
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

Whil I'd love to see Twilight stories again too, the different age groups can pose some serious safety hazards for all users. When bad people on the internet see sites devoted to certain age groups they might begin to endanger the safety. I know WI prides itself on it's safety and wouldn't want to jeopardize that.
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheese!, code orange, ♥ jesus 4eva! ~hpf