Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2009, 08:38 PM   #1
Proud Jesus Freak!
Webkinz :)

HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!

Default Little Kids, Big Kids, Teens, Adults, Ect.

Have you ever had a story deleted because it was "inappropriate for younger users?" Well, what if you could still have that story?
I was thinking there could be a part of the forum for Little Kids, a part for Big Kids, a part for Teens, ect. For example, if I wanted to post a twilgiht story, the maturity level is Teen. So, I would go to Teen, then go to Creative Writing, and write a twilight story! Of course, we'd still have our normal everyone forum, where everyone chatted with everyone. But, now the younger users don't ahve to see inappropriate content, and the older users can enjoy twilgiht stories.
Is this a good idea?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2009, 08:41 PM   #2

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Default Re: Little Kids, Big Kids, Teens, Adults, Ect.

That's a marvelous idea! I'd really enjoy that. Thanks for sharing!
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 08:43 PM   #3
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

It is a great idea and has already been suggested...
It was turned down because we can't garuntee the users age so they still might see innapropiate language. And we shouldn't be using crude language any way. No Offence but if you want a twilight story make or join a new site that doesnt have that rule.
maggalina is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 09:33 PM   #4
Proud Jesus Freak!

HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!

But, we put in our birthday when we join.
Old 05-25-2009, 09:43 PM   #5
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by HarryPotterFreakazoid
I like your idea however it is just to easy to pop in a birthday that makes you younger or older than you are. I think that this site is very nice in the fact that it is so kid friendly and there is nothing offensive going on.

I also don't want to sound mean at all but this a site about WW not about twilight.. I am sure there are tons of great sites out there where you can post all your wonderful twilight stories..you might even find a webkinz/twilight one!
Meow Face is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 10:01 PM   #6
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by HarryPotterFreakazoid
How would you know if someone used their real bday... they could've just made something up...

Im really sorry, but i don't really like this idea... (but thats just my opinion)
Old 05-26-2009, 06:21 AM   #7
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I like the idea, but maybe not having a complete forum... also, i think it may get complicated and not work. I think it's nice because Twilight is a part in many of our lives, as well is webkinz but sometimes we don't want to talk about webkin we could like to express other parts of ourselves, so i think it's a good idea that we could post twilight stories, but child safe. idk.. it's complicated though.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 07:26 AM   #8
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

I am grown, and I tell you this-One of the BEST features of WI, is that it IS a moderated site!! I like that its not a compiled mass of smut & cussing, & that it is something that my DD can read right along w/me. Its a site for young and old alike. I like that the grown ups have to conform their language here too!
Your ideas for making a Twilight section are good...just-the content that you may be considering may be more suitable for ANOTHER website..Lord knows theres pleanty of them out there-I just don't see a way thats feasible to break down WI to accomodate specific age brackets.
Old 05-26-2009, 07:53 AM   #9
keldustin

lbudgie8 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by pfeagans01
I am grown, and I tell you this-One of the BEST features of WI, is that it IS a moderated site!! I like that its not a compiled mass of smut & cussing, & that it is something that my DD can read right along w/me. Its a site for young and old alike. I like that the grown ups have to conform their language here too!
Your ideas for making a Twilight section are good...just-the content that you may be considering may be more suitable for ANOTHER website..Lord knows theres pleanty of them out there-I just don't see a way thats feasible to break down WI to accomodate specific age brackets.
I agree with you, I like WI just the way it is.
lbudgie8 is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 08:11 AM   #10
Banned
taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!taylorswift1 is the bees knees!

I would love this idea, but what if the younger members were feeling curious and went on ahead into the teen section? Something might happen there that they probably weren't hoping to see. But cute idea, none the less!

-taylorswift1
taylorswift1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheese!, code orange, ♥ jesus 4eva! ~hpf