Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2009, 07:56 PM   #31
DuckKin is my userna
Gift Trainee

katykinz has a spectacular aura aboutkatykinz has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: A little idea i had for WI that I personally think i would eliminate lots of fights! Mods/Admins please check this out!

Good idea! I think, though, that as the moderators and administrators don't have enough time (probably) to preview individual polls, you should be able to apply (like for the GE) and post polls in the special section. Again, GREAT idea!
katykinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2009, 08:14 PM   #32
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

Default Re: A little idea i had for WI that I personally think i would eliminate lots of fights! Mods/Admins please check this out!

View Post Originally Posted by katykinz
Good idea! I think, though, that as the moderators and administrators don't have enough time (probably) to preview individual polls, you should be able to apply (like for the GE) and post polls in the special section. Again, GREAT idea!
yah, that's kinda what i meant. Not all polls would be previewed, but only the polls in the special section!
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 08:42 PM   #33
WFB
wfb0417
Webkinz :)

WFB is an unknown quantity at this point

That's a great idea, but why would they have to have 100 posts or more? I have more than a 100 posts on MY account, but I'm on my sister's account.

Last edited by WFB; 02-11-2009 at 08:44 PM..
WFB is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 08:48 PM   #34
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by WFB
That's a great idea, but why would they have to have 100 posts or more? I have more than a 100 posts on MY account, but I'm on my sister's account.
True, true. I was just making suggestions, maybe it would be like less or something. or no post requriements, just that you were a webkinz. Just to make sure that you were a contributing WI member. Idk, that was just a rough idea. like when you write an essay that would be like an outline
Old 02-11-2009, 08:55 PM   #35
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

You've thought this through, and it's a good idea. I do agree that you'd have to figure out how it would work in terms of not making more work for the mods and admins...LOL

I like your idea though, because it would eliminate fighting on polls that were in that section.
Polarity is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 08:56 PM   #36
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Polarity
You've thought this through, and it's a good idea. I do agree that you'd have to figure out how it would work in terms of not making more work for the mods and admins...LOL

I like your idea though, because it would eliminate fighting on polls that were in that section.
I know, that's the only problem. The Mods/Admins have so much to do already i don't want to add to their workload too much! They do so much for us and i hate to ask more of them.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:01 PM   #37
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Emloveswebkins
I know, that's the only problem. The Mods/Admins have so much to do already i don't want to add to their workload too much! They do so much for us and i hate to ask more of them.
It could be something as simple as having a team for doing just that, too. Maybe that's where the certain post count number could come into play. To apply for a "Poll Police" job, you have to be an active member and have a certain number of posts. I know Mods and Admins have to be adults, but I don't see why something like this could be 12-13 and up, or something like that.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:09 PM   #38
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Polarity
It could be something as simple as having a team for doing just that, too. Maybe that's where the certain post count number could come into play. To apply for a "Poll Police" job, you have to be an active member and have a certain number of posts. I know Mods and Admins have to be adults, but I don't see why something like this could be 12-13 and up, or something like that.
yeah! that sounds good! it would take a while to get all the requirements set in stone but that sounds like a good idea!
Old 02-11-2009, 09:56 PM   #39
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Emloveswebkins
yeah! that sounds good! it would take a while to get all the requirements set in stone but that sounds like a good idea!
Aw, thanks! I like your idea, you like mine...lol
I just started thinking about the requirements and all, and after reading a post by someone in here asking about the 100 posts, it came to me.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:56 PM   #40
I'm a deep sea
Webkinz :)

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I like the idea. It WOULD elimate lots of fighting! I think this would make WI a nicer and happier website. I think we should keep the normal poll section too though, but eliminate the twilight threads (they really do start a ton of fights.) And If you want a twilight poll they would have to have it in the Special section!
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Closed