Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2009, 06:56 PM   #21
covered in milk
Banned
luckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: A little idea i had for WI that I personally think i would eliminate lots of fights! Mods/Admins please check this out!

View Post Originally Posted by Kayrocks1
great now your thread to not fight is causing a fight!!(LOLZ....)
I haven't seen any use of caps lock or exclamation points

---------- luckypenny added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Emloveswebkins
Not quite. I would stop before it got to a fight i'm just trying to explain what my idea is fully.
Yup, and I'm trying to understand this idea fully.

Last edited by luckypenny; 02-11-2009 at 06:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
luckypenny is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2009, 07:00 PM   #22
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

Default Re: A little idea i had for WI that I personally think i would eliminate lots of fights! Mods/Admins please check this out!

Thanks, i hope you get it! even if you don't like it i respect your opinion! I wanted to know what ALL WI members think (or at least all that see this) i like knowing if someone doesn't like it! And if you get it and like it that is great as well!

Kay, if it was a fight my typing would look like the following

DSFADSDGJAKGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!KJDAJSKJFADWKJF!!!!!!!!!!!! <- yeah like that xD
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 07:01 PM   #23
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

I like it but it sounds complicated. xD
Old 02-11-2009, 07:03 PM   #24
covered in milk
Banned
luckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to beholdluckypenny is a splendid one to behold

It's a good idea from your point of view. Glad I could understand it. I suspect that explanations (like yours ) might sometimes be taken as fights. I'm not saying ifghts aren't common, I've just never seen one

Luckily
luckypenny is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 07:03 PM   #25
Jesus 4 ever!
Webkinz :)

Kayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundKayrocks1 radiates beauty and kindness all around

oh ok i thought it would start a fight *slaps forhead*dumb me
Kayrocks1 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 07:06 PM   #26
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

It kinda is complicated a little bit. It would work like getting a contest approved or an RP or a Avvie/siggie shop approved in my vison if it got started. you apply with your idea, it gets either approved/disapproved then if it is approved it goes into affect.

---------- Emloveswebkins added 1 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by luckypenny
It's a good idea from your point of view. Glad I could understand it. I suspect that explanations (like yours ) might sometimes be taken as fights. I'm not saying ifghts aren't common, I've just never seen one

Luckily
yeah i have seen like 2 fights or so and they can get nasty. Once someone got a PM from someone saying that they should leave WI because of what their opinion on something was

I Hope you don't see any. the less fights the better

---------- Emloveswebkins added 0 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Kayrocks1
oh ok i thought it would start a fight *slaps forhead*dumb me
Not dumb you just misinterpreted what i said (happens to me a lot, both on and off xD)

Last edited by Emloveswebkins; 02-11-2009 at 07:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-11-2009, 07:09 PM   #27
e all love our
Webkinz :)

fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

Well, I do not know. If you think about how many polls we have already, and how long that would take for them to all get approved, that might be to much work. Knowing that they already do so much for us. Thanks for sharing your idea, I do agree that it would stop rude comments, I think it is fun posting on polls.
♥peep♥
fluffypup is offline Female
Old 02-11-2009, 07:11 PM   #28
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by fluffypup
Well, I do not know. If you think about how many polls we have already, and how long that would take for them to all get approved, that might be to much work. Knowing that they already do so much for us. Thanks for sharing your idea, I do agree that it would stop rude comments, I think it is fun posting on polls.
♥peep♥
yeah i would understand if they couldn't do it because of the time limits they have! It might be hard for them to do it all, with all the stuff they do already. which they do GREAT!
Old 02-11-2009, 07:15 PM   #29
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I think thats a really good idea!
Old 02-11-2009, 07:24 PM   #30
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
I think thats a really good idea!
glad u like it
Closed