Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 11:27 AM   #1
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default That little guy called your conscience...

Do you ever hear a tiny voice in the back of your head telling you what's right from wrong? You're about to do something that you don't think is right? That feeling is your conscience. They can tell bad from good, right from wrong.

Conscience: n. [kohn-shuns]

the inner sense of what is right or wrong in one's conduct or motives, impelling one toward right action

------------------------------------------ (definition courtesy of dictionary. com)---------------------------------

Even though this occurs in the real world, it should occur to you online. I mean, if you want to post a bad word on , does your conscience say,
"Right on!"
or
"No way! There are little kids out there!"

Sort of like on TV with the angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other. You want so badly to listen to that little devil [sometimes] but you feel the need to go to the angel.

Or even if you're posting something to someone.
In an avvie/siggie shop maybe you post "Hurry it up!" That's RUDE!

I know consciences always have flaws, and you don't ALWAYS listen to them, but for the sake of the younger kids, let's atleast try to be nice. Even to anyone! Don't tell them to hurry up, their stupid, to get a life, or say a bad word.
Thank you!

-Flip, flip, and Away!
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-19-2009, 11:28 AM   #2
call meh ciara. :)
Webkinz :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: That little guy called your conscience...

Good advice! for sure! We dont want younger ones to pick up rude words! REP!
cmb123 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 11:32 AM   #3
Gift Guru

Texmass has a spectacular aura aboutTexmass has a spectacular aura about

Thank you for posting. I have felt the same way about this issue. I mean, why even post a bad word in the first place? Do they think it makes them look cool? I don't know. I mean, usaully it blocks the words with the stars - **- but some people want to say the word so much that they do this - bad.wo.rd. - and they seperate it out so the stars connot go into effect.
When that happens it makes me wonder even more. If you go threw so much trouble to say a word, something wrong with you. Thats sick.

Again, Thanks for posting. I hope people see this thread and relize whats going on.
Tex.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:37 AM   #4
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thank you!
Old 03-19-2009, 11:57 AM   #5
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Thank you for the wonderful reminder.
I've met my conscience a few times already

Rep for you!
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 12:29 PM   #6
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by BackFlip15
Do you ever hear a tiny voice in the back of your head telling you what's right from wrong? You're about to do something that you don't think is right? That feeling is your conscience. They can tell bad from good, right from wrong.

Conscience: n. [kohn-shuns]

the inner sense of what is right or wrong in one's conduct or motives, impelling one toward right action

------------------------------------------ (definition courtesy of dictionary. com)---------------------------------

Even though this occurs in the real world, it should occur to you online. I mean, if you want to post a bad word on , does your conscience say,
"Right on!"
or
"No way! There are little kids out there!"

Sort of like on TV with the angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other. You want so badly to listen to that little devil [sometimes] but you feel the need to go to the angel.

Or even if you're posting something to someone.
In an avvie/siggie shop maybe you post "Hurry it up!" That's RUDE!

I know consciences always have flaws, and you don't ALWAYS listen to them, but for the sake of the younger kids, let's atleast try to be nice. Even to anyone! Don't tell them to hurry up, their stupid, to get a life, or say a bad word.
Thank you!

-Flip, flip, and Away!
Rep! I agree! Example: If your parents are at work for the day and you have to babysit your little brother,but you really want to go to the mall with your friends you conscience will be like "No,don't go!" no matter how much you want to go!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 12:57 PM   #7
mommysaysim
Gifted

Thanks for posting, and I totally agree!
Old 03-19-2009, 01:01 PM   #8
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

Yeah, once I got into a fight with another member. We kept PMing each other and we were really mean to eachother. But I went ahead and said sorry about my actions, and she did the same. Now we are great friends! And this was on WI.
Amymt is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 01:32 PM   #9
Nick loves me AND my
nick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of light

I totally agree. Thank you so much for making this amazing thread
nick*is*so*cute is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 01:38 PM   #10
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Always let your conscience be your guide
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed