Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2007, 10:02 PM   #1
Gift Guru

Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond repute

Default Lindsay's Complete Guide to the Forums!

There are so many new members on this forum. And you want to post! But where do you make the thread? I can help you. Ill give you a complete description of all the different forum sections!

WI Rules, Help, and Suggestions: This is where you post any ideas or anything that can help other people on this forum. For example, this is where I am posting this thread, because this thread will help people.

WI News and Announcements: This is where you post if there is any big news about Webkinz or Webkinz Insider.

WI Contests and Tournaments: This is where webkinzinsider posts their contests. This is also where you can chat about the contests. Be careful not to say any answers to contests!
--->Member Contests For Food: This is where you can host you're own contest. It can be about anything! But the only prize you can give out is food. It can be WShop Food, Recipes, or Pet Special Foods
--->Contests and Prizes Galore: This is where you can host contests with other things besides food. But you have to get the contests and prizes approved and you need to have a specific date for it.

Head to the Pollz: This is where you make Pollz about anything!

General Discussion/Chat: This is where you talk about anything webkinz related!
--->The Clubhouse: This is where you talk about the webkinz world clubhouse!
--->Newz and Insider Info: This is where you talk about info about thinks in Webkinz World, such as new pets and things.

Trading Cards, Charms, and Accesories: This is where you talk about the trading cards, charms, and accesories.

Help! I need a pet name!: This is where you post if you need help coming up with a pet name, or if you can help other people coming up with pet names!

Our Members' Creations: This is where you talk about the things in the subtopics (see below)
--->WI Artist Cafe: This is where you post drawings or other art things you have made.
--->Creative Writing: This is where you post stories you write. This can also be where you post roleplays.
--->Avatars and Signatures: This is where you can post free or make free avatars or signatures for people. You can also post threads asking for people to make one for you.

Linkz to other Webkinz Sitez: This is where you post links to other webkinz sites you made.

Arte's Curio Shop: This is where you talk about the Curio Shop!
--->Gem Hunt: This is where you talk about the gem hunt, or post tricks to finding gems!
--->Rare & Exclusive Items: This is where you talk about the rare items that were in the curio shop, or the exclusive items that you get when you adopt a pet.

Gamez in Webkinz World: This is where you talk about or help people with the different games in Webkinz World. There is a subforum for each game.

Earning KinzCash: This is where you post ways to help other people earn kinzcash.
--->Webkinz Jobz: This is where you talk about the jobs in Webkinzz World.

Webkinz Blooperz and Goofz: This is where you talk about the mess ups in webkinz world.

Guides and How-To's: This is where you post how to do things in webkinz world.

Somebody Help!: This is where you post if you have a problem in webkinz world, and we'll all try to help you!
--->Idea's for ganz: This is where you post any ideas you have for ganz!

Houses in Webkinz World: This is where you post you're house or rooms in you're house in webkinz world! Only one thread in this section per user.

Decorating Tipz and Ideas: This is where you post if you have any ideas for decorating people's roomz in Webkinz World. This is also where you can post if you need help.

Stylish Webkinz: This is where you post any fashion ideas for Webkinz. This is also where you post if you need help dressing a webkinz.

Hi, I'm Joe and I LOVE my Webkinz!!: This is where if you're new, you can introduce yourself!

Happy Birthday to You!: This is where you can post birthdays! Yours or you webkinz's.

Friends Wanted!: This is where you post if you're looking for a WI and/or WW best friend!

It's a Party: This is where you post if you're having a party in Webkinz World. Make sure to include the date and time in you're title!
--->Make a Reservation: This is where you can post if you have something like a Hotel in Webkinz World. This is also where some roleplays are put.

Open Mike: This is where you can post anything non-webkinz related.
This thread is copyrighted to Lindsay.

Last edited by Lindsay; 12-28-2007 at 12:38 PM..
Lindsay is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2007, 10:03 PM   #2
TootieFrootie

Default Re: Lindsay's Complete Guide to the Forums!

Thanks Lindsay!
That should help lots of newbies!
Old 12-27-2007, 10:07 PM   #3
Gift Guru

Lindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond reputeLindsay has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by TootieFrootie
Thanks Lindsay!
That should help lots of newbies!
Thanks.
Old 12-27-2007, 10:07 PM   #4
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you so very much. This should be the first thing people see when they become members. There should also be a FAQ for people to go to for answers to the ?s that seem to be asked several times every day. Like about testcolour friends, the color adjectives, and so on.
millieroo is offline Female
Old 12-27-2007, 10:10 PM   #5
TootieFrootie

Millieroo-

There is a FAQ at the top.
Old 12-27-2007, 10:13 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Millieroo, there is a FAQ. But not where people answer questions. I think I'll make one of those. Thanks!
Old 12-27-2007, 10:14 PM   #7
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by TootieFrootie
Millieroo-

There is a FAQ at the top.
LOL I know but I mean one for the repetitive threads about the testcolours and such. So instead of having thread after thread of the same thing a member could look it up without posting a whole new thread. I realize that they can just search the topic but it seems that most users don't do that. I don't know I can't explain it right....I must be too tired or something.
millieroo is offline Female
Old 12-28-2007, 08:30 AM   #8
loveislove

Do note a member has already made a thread similar to this one. Great job, though
Old 12-28-2007, 10:31 AM   #9
CoolBenz, vetteguy98
Gift Guru
carguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond reputecarguy98 has a reputation beyond repute

Great job Lindsay! You get Rep and a 5-star rating!
Old 12-28-2007, 01:59 PM   #10
Gift Guru

Thanks everyone! Thanks carguy!! loveislove, they do? I didnt know that.

---------- Lindsay added 133 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

Im just going to bump this so more people can see it.

Last edited by Lindsay; 03-03-2008 at 08:38 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed