Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2010, 11:19 PM   #21
Imagination...
Webkinz :)

Colliedog is just really niceColliedog is just really nice

Default Re: Like button!

not a bad idea
Colliedog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2010, 01:04 PM   #22
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

I think it's a great idea! I wonder if vBulletin supports it...
i love summer is offline Female
Old 08-11-2010, 01:23 PM   #23
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

how about a rating system, like what the threads have. I know ********** has an album rating system. . . so i'm hoping it's possible here.
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 08-11-2010, 01:36 PM   #24
I'm Marissa

Mcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud ofMcutieface has much to be proud of

It isn't a bad idea, but i think typing would suit it better.
For example, to show the member i really like their work, i'd comment by typing.
Typing can show that you took the time to compliment someone or something.
A like button would be kind of nice, but i would probably still comment by typing.
Even with a like button option.
Mcutieface is offline Female
Old 08-11-2010, 02:04 PM   #25
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by cuteforpop
I don't think vBulletin has this option.. But rep for you anyways! I like the idea!
Actually I think VB does, because I'm pretty sure Facebook was made by vBulletin. I'm pretty half and half for the idea. It's not bad, but I don't really care for it
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 02:35 AM   #26
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

Well even if this isn't possible with vBulliten, it's still a really good idea. I like it and I'm giving you rep for it. (:
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 05:58 AM   #27
hyyy my emotions ugh

CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!CocoaGirl96 is the bees knees!

I agree with Mcutieface. The "like" button isn't necessarily a bad feature, and if WI users are like my Facebook friends, it would be used quite often.

However, I prefer complimenting people by typing. This kind of shows that you care enough to actually take the time to create a personalized message. I enjoy it when people comment rather than simply click "like" (this is on Facebook).

But I suppose all people are different, and if the button could cater to different preferences, that would be great. It's an interesting idea, even if it's not possible.
CocoaGirl96 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 09:12 AM   #28
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

that sounds like a good idea
catspaws is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 10:12 AM   #29

Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!Haeleigh is the cats pajamas!

i don't think this would be an option for vB, but anyways, it's unnecessary in my opinion. why do we need a 'like' button when we can just comment? all you have to type is that you like/love the photo, whatever you want to say,etc. it's not that hard.

besides, if it was me, i'd rather get a comment than a like.
Haeleigh is offline Female
Old 08-12-2010, 10:54 AM   #30
ilovebeckymost♄

TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by RexfordButchBD
I really like this idea..
I was thinking of it myself earlier, but I figured it couldn't be done because VB might not have this option.
^ ^
Couldnt have said it better myself.
If we had the option, I would "like" this post.
TheLovelyLife is offline Female
Closed

Tags
awnie alligator <3, emma!, ms.pacman was here, shootforthemoon♄, small was here :], yay! i never get tags!