Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2007, 11:19 PM   #31
ThePoint16

Default Re: Lexi18216's Advice Column!

Thanks Lexi, you helped me a lot. I guess we were quick to jump to conclusions.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2007, 03:44 PM   #32
purpleska
Webkinz :)

softballska is on a distinguished road

My sister named hers Lilly
my name suggestions would be:

Giggles
Mr Qwak
Lilly
Donald
Sally

PM me for more names.(any type of webkinz counts.:husky::koala:those are my 7 webbies!
Old 11-05-2007, 03:53 PM   #33

ALEC is an unknown quantity at this point

what is a name for a seal

---------- ALEC added 6 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

what is a good name for a seal

Last edited by ALEC; 11-05-2007 at 03:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-05-2007, 04:00 PM   #34
schnauzer579
Gifted

webkinzluva579 is on a distinguished road

I want to get a new webkinz but i have no $$ how can I make quick cash?
Old 11-05-2007, 04:28 PM   #35
Come to my GE 2 find
Gifted

mileytheblackcat is on a distinguished road

Take some time away from her. DON'T say that I don't want to be her friend. She will find out why you are away and she will try to work on that! If that does not work, doo not be her friend! Hope I helped![/quote]
okay, i am her friend now. i have another promblem. this girl named sam is really annoying and thinks everything is about her. and today we were talking about her and she came over and said " were u guys talking about me"? i was like no even though we were. but she said it in the most self-centered way. okay here is my question. we are planning to prank her because she loves this guy paul but paul doesnt like her.so we are going to do something that makes her think she is all special (which she isnt) and she will freak out. it will be hilarious BUT she takes everything seriously if something happens to her but if she does something to us she will think it is funny. so should we send this thing to show her how it feels or should we not send it and let her keep on trampling over us?
Old 11-05-2007, 05:19 PM   #36
tigerlilly1144
Gifted

tigerlilly1144 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Lexi18216's Advice Column!

thanks you really helped alot really i am not kidding that really helped
Old 11-05-2007, 05:33 PM   #37
schneider1022
Banned
hotelgirl80 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok ihave twin girls and i have a 5 year old not happy about them! plus im pregnant! do you think its because the twins are girls or because she just wanted to be spoiled more and get more attention paid to her? cause literally she said " take them back!!! " crying

---------- hotelgirl80 added 8 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

anyone there?

Last edited by hotelgirl80; 11-05-2007 at 05:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-07-2007, 07:30 PM   #38
Edward Cullen is soo
Gifted

chica_96 will become famous soon enough

Is it worth it to get a 7500 dress from kinzstyle?
chica_96 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2007, 07:51 PM   #39

smileyface00 is an unknown quantity at this point

this is cool!!! but how do you start threads like this? like advice collums and stuff?
Old 11-09-2007, 07:55 PM   #40
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by ALEC
what is a name for a seal

---------- ALEC added 6 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

what is a good name for a seal

Bubbles
White Chocolate
Icy

---------- lexi18216 added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluva579
I want to get a new webkinz but i have no $$ how can I make quick cash?
Do chores for neighbors.

---------- lexi18216 added 2 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by mileytheblackcat
Take some time away from her. DON'T say that I don't want to be her friend. She will find out why you are away and she will try to work on that! If that does not work, doo not be her friend! Hope I helped!
okay, i am her friend now. i have another promblem. this girl named sam is really annoying and thinks everything is about her. and today we were talking about her and she came over and said " were u guys talking about me"? i was like no even though we were. but she said it in the most self-centered way. okay here is my question. we are planning to prank her because she loves this guy paul but paul doesnt like her.so we are going to do something that makes her think she is all special (which she isnt) and she will freak out. it will be hilarious BUT she takes everything seriously if something happens to her but if she does something to us she will think it is funny. so should we send this thing to show her how it feels or should we not send it and let her keep on trampling over us?[/quote]
Tell her calmly that you don't apreciate the way she is acting. Take some time away from her. She will be different after that.

Last edited by lexi18216; 11-09-2007 at 07:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lexi18216 is offline Female
Closed