Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2007, 11:12 PM   #11
Gift Guru

nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!

Default Re: Let's set this straight ALL WHO ARE NOT GIFTED LOOK! gifted and ggs can too!

nicely said. They should read the site though.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2007, 11:29 PM   #12
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: Let's set this straight ALL WHO ARE NOT GIFTED LOOK! gifted and ggs can too!

View Post Originally Posted by brendawong
ok plz dont put ! it sounds like u r really mad at them and some don't understand. u have to explain to them.It isn't a big deal and i think justin, wendy, and the admins can deal with it.

its not like they did a trade only being webkinz
I do not think anyone is mad, we are just explaining, like you said. This is to help those who are confused.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 11-24-2007, 12:07 AM   #13
You are
Gifted

Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!

Yes I am a webkinz but I have never posted to agree the rules until I have had 50 Non-Fluff posts. You are totally right!
Catza is offline Female
Old 11-24-2007, 10:27 AM   #14
Pandalover12297
Webkinz :)

pandalover12292 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've did all of that and i am still not gifted...
Old 11-24-2007, 10:30 AM   #15
I am (see below)
Gifted

deyarmoc will become famous soon enough

i have 1 ? when do we get feedback on becoming gifted
Old 11-24-2007, 10:34 AM   #16
aberx3qt
Gift Guru

aberx3qt has a spectacular aura aboutaberx3qt has a spectacular aura about

thanks for pointing that out i have found people doing that
Old 11-24-2007, 11:05 AM   #17
Pandababee
Gift Guru

pandababee will become famous soon enough

Yes I think it would be a good idea to restrict lil kinz from the rules like webkinz are with the GE boards! I am not mad I just think it is a bit wrong seeing lil kinz posting when they haven't read the rules obviously!
Old 11-24-2007, 11:15 AM   #18
Ghghhg
Gifted

jewel51jule has disabled reputation

Thanks for telling us lil kinz are posting!
Old 11-24-2007, 11:25 AM   #19
Vote David Cook
Gifted

EE500 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for letting everybody know!!
EE500 is offline Female
Old 11-24-2007, 11:25 AM   #20
fillymare
Gifted

fillymare has a spectacular aura about

Sometimes newbies can get a little nervous, even when they see people with 1,000, even 10,000 posts, and wonder "Wow! I wish I could be like them!" They see the little Gifted thing underneath that person's name and wonder how they could get that, as they see they are only a Lil' Kinz. They post on that page, and probally don't look at those rules. This happens a little too much. And we all gave to learn how to be patent, I guess. Getting Gifted status, after you post, could take hours, or even days. To very few people does it happen instantly. I do agree with you, and I think that this rule could be a little stricter. Some people just join WI to be in the GE. That's why we have those rules.
Closed