Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2008, 03:15 PM   #1
Ello Love :)
Gifted

CGrocks has a spectacular aura about

Default Lets make a List

Webkinz Insider Members,
Lets make a list of all the glitches that we have found [that still exsist]. Then I will email it to Ganz and see what they say. Let them know of everything that is wrong. I will start the list with things I know of.

Pet's birth certificate reading: Friends with TESTCOLOR
Webkinz Floating on Thin Air

That is all I can remember right now so........ lets list!! I will add them to this page when I see them :]

Last edited by CGrocks; 07-14-2008 at 03:32 PM..
CGrocks is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2008, 03:21 PM   #2
Dixiestorm
Webkinz :)

Webkinzgirl55 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Lets make a List

ummmm... Do not worry about what is wrong, worry about all the GOOD things ganz has done. If the hear unpositive things they might just shut down the site itself. Let's not worry about the bad things, ok? Ganz is working really hard to make it better and if I was working hard on something, like softball pitching, I wouldn't want people to say "You still aren't throwing the ball fast enough."
Webkinzgirl55 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 03:26 PM   #3
Gifted

The point isn't what they are doing wrong. They are doing great. But they should know what the consumer thinks of the product. Just simple things for them to think about fixing. If it gets worse than they could just be boycotted and loose money.
Old 07-14-2008, 03:31 PM   #4
JB&JB love
Webkinz :)

*KinzXluver* will become famous soon enough

webkinz floating around, mine have just started floating around.
*KinzXluver* is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 03:46 PM   #5
Merry Christmas!
Gift Trainee

lkemper has a spectacular aura about

I think we really shouldn't worry about those small glitches. Will we die if one little glitch slows us down? GANZ has a lot on their plate, and if we want new, big things in webkinz, then we shouldn't burden GANZ with things that aren't bad. We should focus on the positive! I really like what webkinzgirl55 said, everyone should read her post!
lkemper is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 03:55 PM   #6
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by lkemper
I think we really shouldn't worry about those small glitches. Will we die if one little glitch slows us down? GANZ has a lot on their plate, and if we want new, big things in webkinz, then we shouldn't burden GANZ with things that aren't bad. We should focus on the positive! I really like what webkinzgirl55 said, everyone should read her post!
They don't have to fix it but if they don't know its not functioning like planned then they can't build new things. The glitch might hurt THEM. Why do people come to a thread like this not to voice there opinion but to be rude? We don't even have to send it to Ganz just a list of each glitch so people can say "oh hey! thats not just my account!" I have a idea and your opinion is your opinion but why must you voice it where people want to do something? Not being rude, I just think.. if you don't like the idea don't respond unless you have a VALID reason why it wouldn't work.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:01 PM   #7
Merry Christmas!
Gift Trainee

I was not bieng rude! I just am trying to tell you how I fell about the matter. And, its not against the rules to post on a thread, even if it is disagreeing with the starter of the thread. I am going to voice my opinion anytime I want to, anywhere I want to. If you don't like it, then you need to learn that this is America. Home of the free, where we can say what we want!
Old 07-14-2008, 04:07 PM   #8
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by lkemper
I was not bieng rude! I just am trying to tell you how I fell about the matter. And, its not against the rules to post on a thread, even if it is disagreeing with the starter of the thread. I am going to voice my opinion anytime I want to, anywhere I want to. If you don't like it, then you need to learn that this is America. Home of the free, where we can say what we want!
I DIDN'T SAY IT WAS AGAINST THE RULES. Please be nice on my thread, I never said you couldn't express your opinion, just express it nicer. You don't know I am a american :[ Please just BE nicer on my thread..

Forget this. i tried. Thread closed.
Old 07-14-2008, 04:15 PM   #9
Merry Christmas!
Gift Trainee

I'm sorry if I came across as not nice, but I was trying to talk, and sometimes you have to be stern if you really think something!
Closed