Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2008, 11:57 PM   #1
Gift Guru

PassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud of

Wink Lets Just Remember! *All Safety Reasons Reminder*

Why hello there, Im glad you've came.

I have been getting worried lately, just remember to be safe everyone!

Sometimes I see people asking for pen-pals, or even people giving eachother their email addresses. And lots of concerning is become of that! Its very dangerous to be giving eachother emails! Mostly when you do not know the person AT ALL! Because there are many ways people may find out where you live as well! Never tell people your first and MOSTLY your last name...

** Also, dont forget to think before you act, you'll never know how nice a person is to you once they really get to know you. This is a dangerous act to give strangers your EMAIL. And mostly your PHONE NUMBER or even CELL PHONE NUMBERs.

I'd just hate so see parents and even kids get worried about these pen pals... I know most of you all follow this and Im glad about it. But even those have the chance to have thoughts about it, 'Do I want to learn more about this person?' Well of course its not wrong to want to learn more, but dont EVER think you can tell them anything personal or your email, maybe you can ask for their interests? Why you like WI? Make a avatar shop? ect. Anything that is unrealated to your personal life.

I hope all of you understand now, thanks!

*Also, this is a fast reminder... I would love to have a mod close this in a few days or so, but some Im worried about so Im just making a fast reminder *

Thanks,
PassPass

Last edited by PassPass; 07-11-2008 at 03:44 PM..
PassPass is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2008, 12:01 AM   #2
I am finally
Gifted

webkinzgirl98 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Lets Just Remember! *All Safety Reasons Reminder*

I feel the same way!!! Its is very unsafe to give away personal info!!!! Thanx for the great reminder!!! Rep for you!!!!
webkinzgirl98 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 12:05 AM   #3
Gift Guru

PassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud ofPassPass has much to be proud of

Why thank you webkinzgirl, very sweet of you.

But yes, this is much true. Im glad you came and stopped by! Have a nice evening!
Old 07-11-2008, 12:15 AM   #4
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Yes! I agree 100%! Thanks for the reminder
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 12:16 AM   #5
Gift Guru

Thanks

Im glad you guys are taking a look.
Old 07-11-2008, 12:18 AM   #6
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee

WebkinzRaccoon is just really niceWebkinzRaccoon is just really nice

Well said, thanks for posting a great reminder
WebkinzRaccoon is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 12:22 AM   #7
Gifted

efron_fan7767 has a spectacular aura about

very true.. great way of putting it
efron_fan7767 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 12:25 AM   #8
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

You are very welcome I think this should be viewed by a LOT of members
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 12:36 AM   #9
I am finally
Gifted

webkinzgirl98 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by PassPass
Why thank you webkinzgirl, very sweet of you.

But yes, this is much true. Im glad you came and stopped by! Have a nice evening!
Your very welcome!!! Have a nice evening to you too!!!!
webkinzgirl98 is offline Female
Old 07-11-2008, 08:48 AM   #10
Webkinz :)

tinkerbell89 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the reminder!
tinkerbell89 is offline Female
Closed