Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2008, 03:37 PM   #1
bitsyluv. SHYAA, i'm
Gifted

bitsyluv will become famous soon enough

Default Lets Help Out Those Less Fortunate!

i sorta evolved it from donating to philip. some people dont have all the money that others do... so maybe they cant buy another webkinz. i was thinking that we should have something like a "Giving Tree" so people can post the WI ids of less fortunate people and others can donate money to a webkinz cause, then when theres enough money, buy one for them. or just donate a whole webkinz... we could do trading cards, kinstyle clothes, etc. the people who are on the list could have a wishlist, then somebody could give them a dollar or two, or go buy something from it. but tbhey wouldnt HAVE to buy something from the wishlist.. what do you think????
bitsyluv is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2008, 03:38 PM   #2
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

Default Re: Lets Help Out Those Less Fortunate!

That's a good idea! Very thoughtful of you!
hellotink12 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2008, 03:42 PM   #3

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

http://www.freerice.com/is another one.It donates rice to the less fortunate ones with fun word games!It is free.
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 05-04-2008, 03:42 PM   #4
bitsyluv. SHYAA, i'm
Gifted

thanks..hehe(-:

---------- bitsyluv added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

i heard of that mrs sherbet!! ive gone on it a few times before!! its awesome. thanks!

Last edited by bitsyluv; 05-04-2008 at 03:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-09-2008, 06:07 PM   #5
whisper2299
Gifted

mdspontaneo is an unknown quantity at this point

it would be really hard to confirm that these people were less fortunate without them having to release perssonal information. i can understand children with diseases, just like with philip they had to disclose personal info, and there were pictures to prove it, if there are other children with relative on wi, they will probably speak up but unless they feel comfortable they probably wont release info like that
Old 05-11-2008, 06:33 PM   #6
bitsyluv. SHYAA, i'm
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by mdspontaneo
it would be really hard to confirm that these people were less fortunate without them having to release perssonal information. i can understand children with diseases, just like with philip they had to disclose personal info, and there were pictures to prove it, if there are other children with relative on wi, they will probably speak up but unless they feel comfortable they probably wont release info like that
well maybe then they could just have a virtual way of giving things like on webkinz instead of real things...
Old 05-11-2008, 06:36 PM   #7
puncuation
Gift Guru

puncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to all

Thats an awesome idea,very very thoughtfull of you!
puncuation is offline Female
Old 05-11-2008, 06:40 PM   #8
bitsyluv. SHYAA, i'm
Gifted

thank you!! webbies can get expensive sometimes,along with their accesories and whatnot...
Old 05-11-2008, 07:00 PM   #9
Webkinz :)

loopylion132 is on a distinguished road

thats cool
Old 05-11-2008, 07:08 PM   #10
puncuation
Gift Guru

puncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to allpuncuation is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by miss sherbert
http://www.freerice.com/is another one.It donates rice to the less fortunate ones with fun word games!It is free.
I donated 1240
puncuation is offline Female
Closed