Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2009, 10:17 AM   #11
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Less name shops?

I think so, too.
But I think more than a few... there are... how many?... open
tarsky781 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2009, 10:21 AM   #12
\m/

musicislife666 has disabled reputation

Agreed! Maybe a few are good, but like, we don't need 21 hundred.
musicislife666 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 01:19 PM   #13
Gift Guru

whiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuff
whiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuffwhiteterrierlover43 is sweet stuff

I agree.
For Avvies and Siggies it's a whole other story,
Everyone can do something different and unique.
But for a name shop most people all recommend the same names.

--Wtl43
whiteterrierlover43 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 03:55 PM   #14
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

I believe the shops are perfectly fine and can stay. If you wanted a name, just drop by and our members will give you a creative one. Nobody is stopping you from making a name shop, and what if yours was suddenly shut down? How would you feel? Pretty upset because your shop wasn't considered 'creative' enough. Nobody likes that emotion.

Does that mean there are too many avatar shops too? Should we get rid of those as well? Name shops are there for fun just as the avatar shops are too. It's the same idea - a shop, and nobody wants their's shut down unless requested. You could also just make a thread, and someone will reply to it with names, if you want an extra special one.
*This was to prove a point saying that there is also too many avatar shops and should we get rid of those too? Absolutely not. All shops of any kind can stay.

I do feel mods and admins should approve these shops though. To reduce crowding, I feel that if you have an avatar shop, then you shouldn't be allowed to make a name shop. .but that is only my opinion, of course.

Last edited by badena2; 10-12-2009 at 05:17 PM..
badena2 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 04:04 PM   #15
The name's Olivia.

WebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to all

It's very annoying. I don't see how the shops stay open because there are so many. Sometimes, I go in to the shops and just make a request, though I have no pets to name. I feel so bad. I think there should be a limit of pages on each thread/shop, and there should only be a certain number open at a time.
WebkinzLuvr6 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2009, 04:09 PM   #16
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Eh, maybe... Although people have a right to do whatever they want, so... Hmm, I don't know.

Old 10-12-2009, 04:10 PM   #17
jet3461

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

I dosagree. Sorry but, I think the members of WI should be entitled to opening their own shop. I like to name pets, and therefore I would enjoy have a shop. I was just thinking of opening one actually.
Elephant is offline Male
Old 10-12-2009, 04:12 PM   #18
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
I believe the shops are perfectly fine and can stay. If you wanted a name, just drop by and our members will give you a creative one. Nobody is stopping you from making a name shop, and what if yours was suddenly shut down? How would you feel? Pretty upset because your shop wasn't considered 'creative' enough. Nobody likes that emotion.

Does that mean there are too many avatar shops too? Should we get rid of those as well? Name shops are there for fun just as the avatar shops are too. It's the same idea - a shop, and nobody wants their's shut down unless requested. You could also just make a thread, and someone will reply to it with names, if you want an extra special one.

I do feel mods and admins should approve these shops though. To reduce crowding, I feel that if you have an avatar shop, then you shouldn't be allowed to make a name shop. .but that is only my opinion, of course.
Yes, you are right, but nobody said anything about avatar shops. I think that everyone can do something different. Anyways, I agree with you.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:19 PM   #19
Gifted

lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible
lovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossiblelovemywebbies challenges the impossible

I put up like, five but no one responded. People need to either give each name shop the same amount of attention, or not put up name shops at all
Old 10-12-2009, 04:22 PM   #20
same thing
Gifted

HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!

i think so... i mean, its not bad to have a name shop, but that section is so cluttered!!! most threads for that don't have that many posts, and the people who post their own thread don't always get posts cause its not always on the front page, because theres so many shops. i personally like to post my own thread for a name for a pet, because it is just easier for me to pick a name i really like when theres more than one person giving me suggestions. what could happen, is that there is a thread for each pet, and people go to those to find names. it might be hard to fine, cause theres so many pets, but it might work.
HappySsey is offline Female
Closed