Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 05:43 PM   #41
L E A H ! !
Webkinz :)

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Left out?

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
Please don't feel left out It has been mentioned that in the future you will be able to use your WI Bucks to obtain some of these items if you choose. There are just some kinks that need to be worked out first.

Be proud of what you do have - your two gold spinnys are very impressive!!!!
I'm really glad that they'll have this feature! P.S. don't feel left out. I don't have that & you don't need it to be on WI. I agree with kayembee, you should be proud of what you already have!
Lelex13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2009, 05:57 PM   #42
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

I sorta feel left out to, but I know we shoudn't, adds shouldn't bother us and we really don't need bigger avatars.So cheer up fellow insider, someday, you might be an insider2.and, I have heard people saying that we might use Wi$ for use of getting some stuff that the insider2's have.What I am trying to say is that we shouldn't feel left ou if we don't have badges,well yeah there are some perks but hey, you still make "Webkinz Insider" a happy and healthy...???(Healthy?) Anyway you still contribute and are a part of everything that goes around this wonderful,safe website about our lovely,cute webbiest webkinz.
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 06:01 PM   #43
amylovesdoggies90
Gifted

puppydawggirl6 will become famous soon enough

You're fine!!!
I haven't gotten a new webkinz in ages, it seems.
But then again, I'm not old enough to get a job yet...
Old 03-18-2009, 07:53 PM   #44
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Smile Re: Left out?

View Post Originally Posted by kayembee
Please don't feel left out It has been mentioned that in the future you will be able to use your WI Bucks to obtain some of these items if you choose. There are just some kinks that need to be worked out first.

Be proud of what you do have - your two gold spinnys are very impressive!!!!
That is very true! You have some things that other members don't have!
badena2 is offline Female
Old 03-19-2009, 07:38 AM   #45
Still a

emz360 is a glorious beacon of lightemz360 is a glorious beacon of lightemz360 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm sorry but I must agree with mouse. These badges make me feel like a little no-body because I don't have any. Why do they need badges? In my personal opinion the badges make some people without badges feel unimportant. I'm not against the whole Insider Insider thingy majig. But I do agree with mouse. It makes me feel left out, because (no offense) I don't want to spend my money on this kind of thing. I would rather save up for something like a puppy, ect.

But this is just my opinion!
emz360 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange, go marines!, oorah!