Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 08:05 PM   #21
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Default Re: Left out?

Yeah;; I am feeling left out, too.

I am just saving up my WI$ so I can get certain features! ;]
lexi18216 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2009, 08:24 PM   #22
oot! SUMMER!!!!
Gift Guru

gotchagood5 knows the way
gotchagood5 knows the waygotchagood5 knows the way

Dear mouse,

I just had to pop in and say that I was a little sad when I read your thread today, but I am so glad that you felt comfortable enough to talk about it. I want you to know that each and every contribution that you or anyone else makes to WI is very important. Please know that you are just as valuble a member as anyone else! We all love WI for the same reasons, and we all contribute in different ways.

Thank you for all your contributions!!!
gotchagood5 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 08:34 PM   #23
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

even though you feel left out there is no reason too! I cannot donate because um well I am a totally broke kid who has no money but I think it's good that people who can do that are recognized.
what also might help you is to read gotchagood5 thread about this subject

ypu have posted lots and out of 22,000 posts some of those must have helped someone and that in itself is a great contirbution
muzicfreak is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 08:36 PM   #24
chuhulil
Webkinz :)

chuhulil is a name known to allchuhulil is a name known to allchuhulil is a name known to all

I think that it is good to save money so I am not doing it either. I agree with you.
chuhulil is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 08:36 PM   #25
hy am I still a

SmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud of

Please Don't Feel Left out! In the future you can subscribe with WI $ and then you can be a subscriber!
SmelzGood84 is offline Male
Old 03-17-2009, 08:50 PM   #26
owee! Finally I'm a
Banned
♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all

I don't feel left out knowing that soon, everyone will be able to use their WI bucks to pay for the monthly..etc. suscrtiptions! I understand where you coming from and I'm pretty sure, with all those posts and how much you've contributed to WI, you have a lot of WI bucks and will have more then enough to spend it on a subscritpion.
♥Julia♥ is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 08:50 PM   #27
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

For the time being, IttyGirl and I will proudly be an Outsider Insider! I am very content to continue our WI involvement as it is.

Mom of IttyGirl2

Last edited by IttyGirl2; 03-17-2009 at 09:20 PM..
Old 03-17-2009, 09:25 PM   #28

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Aw that is too bad! Don't feel left out! I don't even understand any of it so your not alone when it comes to not subscribing or whatever it it.
Old 03-17-2009, 10:24 PM   #29
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Actually at this point, I'm feeling the opposite. After reading all of the harsh words on other threads about this, I'm afraid of being shunned for subscribing and having the badge be like a mark on my head.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 03-18-2009, 05:48 AM   #30
< 33
Banned
mouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dear mouse,

I just had to pop in and say that I was a little sad when I read your thread today, but I am so glad that you felt comfortable enough to talk about it. I want you to know that each and every contribution that you or anyone else makes to WI is very important. Please know that you are just as valuble a member as anyone else! We all love WI for the same reasons, and we all contribute in different ways.

Thank you for all your contributions!!!
Thank you. You just made my day!
mouse4 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange, go marines!, oorah!