Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 11:16 AM   #11
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Left out?

I don't think you should feel left out. I don't subscribe because in the future you can pay for it with your WI bucks. It's okay that you can't subscribe.
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2009, 12:33 PM   #12
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

I don't feel left out, nor do I look at people differently/ I feel like people are making too big a deal over this. It's a little bar under your name. That's it. I may suscribe with WI$ if someone would tell me how, xD
Ivie is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 03:18 PM   #13
WHONK™!!!
Gift Guru

vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!vince730 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by fairlyoddmom
Mouse, as a staff member and a subscriber I can honestly say that I dont look at anyone differently for the badges they do or dont wear. I will admit, I do look at the charter member badge and it lets me know that this member has been around a long time. I look at the Philip badge and know that this person was around during that time period. But it doesn't make me feel ANY different about a person and I can assure you, all staff members feel the same way.

I did it because I can right now. A few weeks ago, I might have decided differently. You'll see that there are even staff members that wear no badges. It doesn't differitiate us from each other at all.

I agree...I don't think the Badge is a big deal! I don't think of anyone differently by seeing the badge on their posts or not rather than just thinking that they've donated to WI...But I would never judge that way.

And like others said...Soon you will be able to use WI$ to Contribute
vince730 is offline Male
Old 03-17-2009, 03:19 PM   #14
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

don't feel left out..............not all of us can afford the extras' chin up .................
lemony is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 03:23 PM   #15
Webkinz :)

Movin'2Toons is just really niceMovin'2Toons is just really nice

I agree, but those people who want to suscribe have taken money from their pocket on a free website (if you want it free ) I think that is a kind thing of them. I would like to do that also, but have not because of the money issue right now. Don't worry though, because the rumor is that WI bucks can be used on something like that.
Movin'2Toons is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 04:09 PM   #16
< 33
Banned
mouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by jaxcat
yeah, i can't do it either. but then again i haven't been able to buy as many webbies as i want either right now. not to mention the e-shop which has been calling my name since my husband lost his job!

in the mean time i like to sign on to see the new features and discoveries that are uncovered on WI.

eventually the 'recession' will blow over and i'll be able to enjoy new webbies, e-store goodies, and even WI without ads!

so hang in there! (and hopefully we can start using our WI bucks soon)
Thank you. it is people like you that make everything seem okay.
mouse4 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 04:11 PM   #17
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

You shouldn't feel left out! I don't got the badge, and it was their choice to do it anyway!
MissSparkle is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 04:15 PM   #18
< 33
Banned
mouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond reputemouse4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know how you feel Mouse4. I am on disability and as such cannot subscribe albeit I would love to subscribe....I feel left out every time I am unable to get onto WI because of my disabilities...I swear sooo much went on last week and I was unable to get on...when I came back there is now this and the WI bucks.....talk about feeling left out...I feel like I just walked into a room of people talking and when I entered they all stopped talking.

I know as an adult that is not what is going on....but it feels that way sometimes...so I just pm or profile message one of my buddies and ask what is up with >>>.whatever...

The recession is hitting some harder than others and some of us were struggling before the recession....just know that as everyone else has stated...you will be able to subscribe later with the WI bucks... EVEN needs their funding in order for us to be able continue getting on to this wonderful site.
That's a good point, I might be able to subscribe on $WI alone. xD

Quote:
Mouse, as a staff member and a subscriber I can honestly say that I dont look at anyone differently for the badges they do or dont wear. I will admit, I do look at the charter member badge and it lets me know that this member has been around a long time. I look at the Philip badge and know that this person was around during that time period. But it doesn't make me feel ANY different about a person and I can assure you, all staff members feel the same way.

I did it because I can right now. A few weeks ago, I might have decided differently. You'll see that there are even staff members that wear no badges. It doesn't differentiate us from each other at all.
You're right FOM, badges shouldn't matter.
LOL, now I know what those "charter" and "in memory of" badges are for. xD

Quote:
I can't suscribe, my parents think it's a waste of money even if I had enough money too, I really want to get enough WI bucks to get this I really really want it but I won't save up enough! I'm the generous person and I've spent alot of WI$ giving them away to people. I am feeling left out. I'm also a little left out when people say "Look I just bought _____" because my parents think Webkinz are a waste of money and won't let me buy anything Webkinz, so when those cool Estore valentine items and halloween items and the Skater Kat skateboard and other cool things came in, I was just HOPING someone would make a contest for those so I MIGHT win one. But I never did. So I'm feeling left out on both subjects. I'm sorry marileemed.
My parents think WI is a waste of money\time and almost everything. I feel for you.

mouse4 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 04:24 PM   #19
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I understand and sympathize with you about feeling left out, but it's almost a little silly, if you think about it. In life, we can't always have all of the stuff that others have, and we can't always do the same things other people get to do. I mean, lets face it, unless you are Bill Gates, there is always going to be someone who has a little more money that you, which means they probably are going to be able to do more things than you. But, should that stop us from buying things that we can afford? No! And, on the flip side, there is always going to be someone who has less than you as well, most likely. Like, there are people in third world countries who starve to death every day because they can't afford food. WI isn't about the ads on the site, or what your PM storage is, or how large your avatar can be. It's about meeting up, talking about Webkinz, meeting new people, and having fun, which all can be done with or without a subscription.

Also, Justin posted this on a different thread, maybe it will make you fee a little better about not having a subscription.
Originally Posted by Justin
. We now have 114 subscribers (about half of them are annual subscribers) and 46 donors in the new system, with almost half of them donating the minimum amount ($2), and nearly all of them are subscribers.

So, we aren't even near 1% of the active users that have subscribed or donated and I'd be surprised if we ever make 5% of our active user base
So, you can see, that a very small amount of our members are subscribers, and a very large amount still use the free version of the site.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 03-17-2009, 08:01 PM   #20
He is Risen and Aliv

DreamCatcher81 has a spectacular aura about

I know what you mean. Like when there was club penguin I wanted to become a member so bad but I'm just gonna wait and hope to pay for it with $WI. I understand why they are adding this feature though because it costs $30 a month to use v-bulliten which is what WI is.
DreamCatcher81 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange, go marines!, oorah!