Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2009, 08:25 PM   #11
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪
Webkinz :)

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Learn from your mistakes!

Here's a quote Confucius said... "If you make a mistake and do not correct it, this is the real mistake." (Our S.S. teacher showed us that! : D)
MissSparkle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2009, 08:30 PM   #12
WhiteTerrierFan

View Post Originally Posted by icecube730
I agree on every point made!!

I made a huge mistake when I was still new to WI, and I'm increasingly guilty about it.... I feel awful and I'm not sure what to do. But I know never to do it again.

Your sig is AWESOME, btw.
Thanks! (:
I feel bad about a lot of mistakes I have made, but we can't change them, we just have to learn from them.

View Post Originally Posted by BackFlip15
Yes, very good points!
I think that people should remember that we ARE human. I mean, we will make mistakes.. forgive me for saying... "Everybody makes mistakes... everybody has those days... 1, 2, 3, 4!" lol :]
But the point is, learn from what you've done wrong. Also, learn from other people's mistakes. You aren't the only one who makes them, and don't feel bad if you make one. It'll happen sometime or another
That's very true. (: I agree.
Old 04-15-2009, 11:03 PM   #13
Gift Guru

Munchies knows the way
Munchies knows the way

Very good point, I agree.

Get something wrong once, correct it the next time, and move on from something that happened, dont constantly be looking back at

"Ohh, I got introuble from blah blah blah about blah blah blah!!"

Just forget about it, and dont do it again
Munchies is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 02:06 PM   #14
WhiteTerrierFan

View Post Originally Posted by Munchies
Very good point, I agree.

Get something wrong once, correct it the next time, and move on from something that happened, dont constantly be looking back at

"Ohh, I got introuble from blah blah blah about blah blah blah!!"

Just forget about it, and dont do it again
Thanks for posting, Munchies!
I agree. You just have to move on from those things.
Old 04-18-2009, 03:00 PM   #15
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!

You make a great point!
Teamplaya2 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 02:32 PM   #16
WhiteTerrierFan

Thank you, teamplaya!
Old 04-21-2009, 02:35 PM   #17
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Good thread (:
What if you're banned though after you make the mistake? xD
Ohh, and also;; what would happen if you made the mistake of jumping off a cliff..
then you would like totally die, and you didn't even learn from your mistake . xDD

Nice thread though (:
Old 04-21-2009, 03:19 PM   #18
WhiteTerrierFan

View Post Originally Posted by gripperluverxxoo
Good thread (:
What if you're banned though after you make the mistake? xD
Ohh, and also;; what would happen if you made the mistake of jumping off a cliff..
then you would like totally die, and you didn't even learn from your mistake . xDD

Nice thread though (:
Well, I'm speaking about the forum mostly here. Unless we're jumping off a virtual cliff, then that most likely will not occur here. xD Good thinking though. If you get banned for it, then you'll learn not to do that same thing on other sites.
Closed