Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 09:57 AM   #1
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Default Larger Sizes For Signatures

( Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 450 by 150 pixels or 29.3 KB (whichever is smaller). )

Now personally, I HATE it, when my signatures get all blurry uploading, and today, I noticed the sizing limit. *look above* Then, I hovered over most of the signature's I've ever made for myself, or for others, and many of them were WAY over that limit, but their sizes were perfectly fine. I am starting to think we should maybe be able to get a larger Kilobyte size so we can get somewhat larger signatures without the blur. Post your opinions, please.
-Clyde
Jake is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2008, 10:02 AM   #2
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff
Wendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuff

Default Re: Larger Sizes For Signatures

In my opinion, the signatures are plenty large as they are. It gets very difficult to read threads when there are tons of large (and sometimes obnoxious) signatures.

I vote against making them any larger.
Old 08-27-2008, 10:05 AM   #3
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Okay, Wendy.
It just sometimes irks me when I have a signature thats a few KB away from making the cut, and when I load them they just end up shrinking and blurring.
Jake is offline Male
Old 08-27-2008, 10:15 AM   #4
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

As a reader of many forums, I have to say I truly appreciate our file size limitation. Theres no way to tell people, you have a larger file size but please don't get out of hand with it. It just happens...and then the forum becomes very difficult to read...especially for older eyes.

SCB...when I design a signature, I make sure to design it according to the restrictions. I never allow the forum to resize my avie or signature because, like you, I'm not fond of what it does to it.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 10:17 AM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
In my opinion, the signatures are plenty large as they are. It gets very difficult to read threads when there are tons of large (and sometimes obnoxious) signatures.

I vote against making them any larger.
I have to agree. Even my signature pic is a bit overwhelming. When I want to make a point or when I have a link that needs to be followed, I actually turn off my signature so that the link is clearly visible. I am with Wendy, 450 X 150 is plenty big enough!
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 10:18 AM   #6
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

Well, imo, mine is pretty big... how much bigger would you want it to be? The only time I have had trouble is when it was HUGE.. I think they could make it 4 lines though.. I want to to say more, but I cant with the picture, and my links... its a good thought though
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 10:31 AM   #7
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I have to agree. Even my signature pic is a bit overwhelming. When I want to make a point or when I have a link that needs to be followed, I actually turn off my signature so that the link is clearly visible. I am with Wendy, 450 X 150 is plenty big enough!
OMG...it issssssss! It burns! Remove it please!

Actually, your signature just makes me hungry for cookies.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 10:37 AM   #8
I Love You
Webkinz :)

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

Yes, I think are signatures are big enough. Sorry.
lilpanda123 is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 10:41 AM   #9
DES
Survivor and
Gift Guru

DES has disabled reputation

I think it is large enough now. Sometimes I think it is a competition out there.
DES is offline Female
Old 08-27-2008, 10:42 AM   #10
Ashley♫♪
Webkinz :)

polkadotgiraffe is a glorious beacon of lightpolkadotgiraffe is a glorious beacon of lightpolkadotgiraffe is a glorious beacon of light

Sometimes i get mad at the avvie limit i am truly fine with the limit of the siggy.
polkadotgiraffe is offline Female
Closed