Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2009, 06:40 PM   #21
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Knowing the effect Rep can have on someone.

View Post Originally Posted by jessicabarnhart
I was reading through my rep's today. There was really nice thing posted there. Reading through them has really put a smile on my face. In the past I have been guilty of giving very vague rep. But after reading through mine I realized what potential that little thumb really holds. So, when posting rep please be sure to let the other person know EXCTLY why you are giving it. Because you have the power in that one little post to REALLY make someones day. And I don't know about anyone else, but I do think that the impact you have on others is very very important. I love the thought of putting a smile on someones face! Thanks for reading!
I agree. I've got blank AND random rep before.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2009, 10:30 PM   #22
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

Hey everyone, thanks so much for all the awesome posts and rep. I will go to bed smiling because of all the polite kind and positive stuff I have read!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 02-04-2009, 11:22 PM   #23
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

I 100% agree!
I sometimes get confused on what I was helpful for in the post that they gave rep for by saying something with no meaning (example would be "blank" rep). I also love reading it if I was helpful, but if it has no meaning I think I wasn't very helpful or think it was just a random rep.
Thanks for the reminder!
Old 02-05-2009, 12:11 AM   #24
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

I agree !!
Really sweet reps really make my day
It's also great to know that you helped someone!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 12:15 AM   #25

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

I completely agree!

It's always nice to write more when you give a person a reputation point because then that person knows why you gave it to them. And it usually makes someone's day when they hear how much they helped and got a rep point. Personally, I love giving out rep! It makes me feel great giving points for other members who helped me, and knowing that I made their day! It's also a wonderful feeling getting reputation points!

Thanks!

♥ P ♥
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 12:28 AM   #26
Gifted

NVAMMOM will become famous soon enough

Great thread jessicabarnhart! It will make many of us go and read our reps and also think more about them when we give.
NVAMMOM is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 12:30 AM   #27

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

Yep! I love the touching messages my friends, & soon to be friends leave me! It's great to know you are helping & appreciated! A kind word a day can keep the doctor away too!
albinomex is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 12:33 AM   #28
montanarose9

View Post Originally Posted by Ivie
I agree! (Blank) Or doesn't really make someone feel good. But, "Thanks so much! You really helped!" makes me feel great.
Once I got a but I looked at the post, and I think I knew what they ment.
Your right, rep (real rep) is a great feeling.
Old 02-05-2009, 12:43 AM   #29
I ♥ Pink
Gifted

kelbel75 has a spectacular aura about

I agree. When I see my reps and how nice people can be it does make me even more proud to be a part of .

I tried to give you a rep but I guess I gave you too many already! (sorry)
kelbel75 is offline Female
Old 02-05-2009, 01:39 AM   #30
ask please!

Goldalynn has a spectacular aura about

I definately agree.

Rep for you;; I'm more Rep-conscience and more rep-giving than before
Goldalynn is offline Female
Closed