Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2007, 02:14 PM   #11
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Default Re: KinzFans

May we have a glimpse at the eMail?
Jake is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2007, 02:15 PM   #12
Gift Guru

michigan829 is a name known to allmichigan829 is a name known to allmichigan829 is a name known to all

I absolutely agree!! We have a good thing here with Justin, Wendy, all of the Mods and Admin.!! Let's not lose them!! Let them all know what they mean to you!! I love this site and wouldn't know what to do without it. I'd be awfully lonely!! Here's to you, WI, Happy New Year!!!
michigan829 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2007, 02:16 PM   #13
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

Yeah, I was JUST about to make a thread about this when I saw yours! I PRAY that WI won't turn out like that, its sad!
hellotink12 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2007, 02:18 PM   #14
hoo! I'm
Gifted

ariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of light

That is right I would be so so sad if that happened to WI I've been here a month tomorrow and I love this site!
ariel95a is offline Female
Old 12-30-2007, 02:19 PM   #15
Nilefire
Gifted

Nilefire is on a distinguished road

So, are we gonna make a thanks thread? It's an excellent idea!
Old 12-30-2007, 02:20 PM   #16
hellotink12
Gift Guru

hellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to allhellotink12 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Super_Clydesdale_Bros
May we have a glimpse at the eMail?
This is what the email said:
Dear Members and Staff of Kinzfans,We must say that it has been a pleasure meeting you and working with you all. The friends we have acquired while members and staff of KF have been utterly amazing and a whole lot of fun.It is with regret that we must inform you all that we are resigning our positions as administrating staff. We can not tolerate the negativity, lack of appreciation of staff by the forum owner and total disregard for the opinions given when issues arise. As you may have noticed in the recent past, the changes in staff have been due to these reasons as well and the trend continues even now. The power play here has become unbearable and something we do not feel needs to be displayed on a children’s forum site. While we realize this will come as a surprise to many on this forum, it is not a surprise to most staff.We have decided that the only way for us to begin to place some fun into this situation was to start our own forum site where people can enjoy webkinz and the staff knows the hard work they put into the forum is appreciated each and everyday by the entire forum.We ask that you stop by and visit us on our new forum site… http://webkinzkrazy.proboards58.com/index.cgi?action=loginRegistration and email activation is required and all Trusted Traders are welcome and will be grandfathered into the trading area. Hopefully, as the site grows, we will have new information to post regularly to keep you all up to date on the happenings of Webkinz World. Please be advised that if you are a Trusted Trader on Kinzfans and signup under a different username, you will need to pm WKAdmin and they will handle it for you.Thank you again for the honor of meeting you and we hope to see you soon at WebkinzKrazy…Linda Yeager ~ yeagermiesterGail Sterle ~ glferris
hellotink12 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2007, 02:23 PM   #17
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

Hey, all of the staff loves it here and we are treated FABULOUSLY by Justin & Wendy! No worries!
smitchell is offline Female
Old 12-30-2007, 08:10 PM   #18
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 
Cool Re: KinzFans

View Post Originally Posted by waffleghetti
thank you! I just really hope WI doesnt turn out like kinzfans, cuz I like this site WAY better than the other! i think its great that the staff here won't let anyone say anything mean or rude towards anyone, cuz it makes WI a much happier place to be!

---------- waffleghetti added 91 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

did anyone else get that email?

yeah, i got the email. when i was checking the internet for webkinz web sites, i had joined both sites, but chose wi because it was easier to navigate and the people were nicer. i only went there off and on to see what they had to say... never posted, never threaded. yeah i got the email this morning.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 01-01-2008, 02:36 PM   #19
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by smitchell
Hey, all of the staff loves it here and we are treated FABULOUSLY by Justin & Wendy! No worries!
Oh, good. Thanks for telling us.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 01-01-2008, 02:37 PM   #20
aberx3qt
Gift Guru

aberx3qt has a spectacular aura aboutaberx3qt has a spectacular aura about

I dont think our staff members would resign because we have such a strong community
Closed