Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2007, 11:42 AM   #1
Girly Girl
Gifted

Rockstar101 will become famous soon enough

Question Kinz style Shop

I was wondering how many things can I buy from the Kinz Style Shop with my one code?

Thanks,

Rockstar101
Rockstar101 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2007, 11:55 AM   #2

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Default Re: Kinz style Shop

Hi Rockstar!

You only can buy one item for every one code you get. So choose wisely!
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 11-06-2007, 11:57 AM   #3
Girly Girl
Gifted

Rockstar101 will become famous soon enough

Thanks~ Helped alot Rep points!
Rockstar101 is offline Female
Old 11-06-2007, 11:57 AM   #4
pinkdottedbow
Gifted

pinkdottedbow is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, only one item per code. If you do not see anything you want on your first try, simply "X' the KinzStyle shop out, and the next time you log in, open it back up again to view different items.
Old 11-06-2007, 12:05 PM   #5
pandajean
Gift Guru

pandajean will become famous soon enough

Does anyone know if the Halloween items are still in the shop? I want them, and am wondering If I can not find them to buy in stores if I put in a code for something else, if they will be available in the shop to buy virtually? THANKS!
pandajean is offline Female
Old 11-06-2007, 12:08 PM   #6
Banned
herbandtez is on a distinguished road

Do Not Think So Panda Jean .there Were A Few Items Left In New Items But Most Is Gone Till Next Year. You Can't Get Halloween Items With Codes. Hope This Helps
Old 11-06-2007, 12:12 PM   #7
pandajean
Gift Guru

pandajean will become famous soon enough

I was wondering about the Halloween Clothes in the Styleshop. Are they still for sale, or can you only get them if you buy a Halloween outfit in a store?
pandajean is offline Female
Old 11-06-2007, 04:08 PM   #8
Pandi

You can only buy one item with one code.
Old 11-06-2007, 06:47 PM   #9
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by pandajean
I was wondering about the Halloween Clothes in the Styleshop. Are they still for sale, or can you only get them if you buy a Halloween outfit in a store?
Yes there are Halloween items in the Styleshop. They have the witch costume and pumpkin one for sure. My DD just got a dress from there this afternoon and we saw them. Hope that helped.
millieroo is offline Female
Old 11-06-2007, 06:53 PM   #10
metals1996
Webkinz :)

metals1996 is on a distinguished road

You may choose up to one item in the shop per code. I chose the Witches Dress for Halloween. I hope you choose the perfect thing. You may open your kinzstyle shop bag whenever you want. As long as you have not purchased any thing from it yet. When you log out then in, and you still have the bag, just different clothing items will apear. So if you want more just log out then in. Remember to have a good amount of kinzcash before you open your bag. Because you will need it, the items are NOT cheep!
metals1996 is offline Female
Closed