Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2008, 11:51 PM   #1
Ashdyre
Gifted

Ashdyre has a spectacular aura about

Default Kinz Post Broken??

My kinzpost won't send anything! i'm in the middle of two trades and it's very frustrating! The screen loads up fne, but then when i go to put the item in the kinzpost box it doens't "stick" and just stays in my box, doens't matter what i try to send or who. I"ve logged in and out many times. Is anyone else having this pronblem? Do you have any suggestions?

TIA!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-2008, 11:54 PM   #2
We Love
Webkinz :)

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Re: Kinz Post Broken??

We've had the same problem all day... kept logging out and back in, too - hoping it would work. We aren't able to put things into rooms from the dock right now, either... (which is VERY frustrating! My little girl adopted her cow today, and altho she did immediately get her POTM gifts - her adoption present box is stuck in her dock - for now!) I also noticed that none of the WW ads are showing up, either. Must be a glitch - hopefully it will be fixed soon!
angelgurl1 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2008, 12:00 AM   #3
nettne
Webkinz :)

nettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of light

don't send anything , I've lost 2 expensive items. I don't think I can get them back, the last letter we got back from ganz reminded us of "as is " on WW ! I only send food now. Good Luck

---------- nettne added 1 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

We were logged out about every 15 ti 30 min all day too.

Last edited by nettne; 02-04-2008 at 12:00 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
nettne is offline Female
Old 02-04-2008, 12:28 AM   #4
ChloeAlaina16
Gift Guru

ChloeAlaina16 is a jewel in the roughChloeAlaina16 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by angelgurl1
We've had the same problem all day... kept logging out and back in, too - hoping it would work. We aren't able to put things into rooms from the dock right now, either... (which is VERY frustrating! My little girl adopted her cow today, and altho she did immediately get her POTM gifts - her adoption present box is stuck in her dock - for now!) I also noticed that none of the WW ads are showing up, either. Must be a glitch - hopefully it will be fixed soon!
My EXACT problem! I just adopted my cow and I got nothing! I got my POTM, but, the adoption box is stuck in my dock! I also can't drag anything at all either! And NO advertisements? It's like when you adopt a cow today, everything dies. ahah, jk, but, sure seems like it. Ahh, this stinks. =|
ChloeAlaina16 is offline Female
Old 02-04-2008, 03:30 AM   #5
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

I had a similar problem with kinzpost for the previous 3 days. I could not send more than one of the same item or would it show an error message of "invalid item".

But, that problem suddenly went away for me tonight. So maybe the Ganz programmers will fix your glitch soon too.

Sorry about the things that some people lost. Bummer!

BERT_X is offline Male
Old 02-04-2008, 03:49 AM   #6
Gift Guru

commodore has disabled reputation

The KinzPost problem has been ongoing all day, I've seen many people talk about it. If you're using Firefox or Netscape Navigator these are not loading ads.

Try switching to Safari, Internet Explorer or Opera as your Web Browser - these three work fine for me.
commodore is offline Female
Old 02-04-2008, 07:49 AM   #7
GrannySalty
Gift Guru

GrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by commodore
The KinzPost problem has been ongoing all day, I've seen many people talk about it. If you're using Firefox or Netscape Navigator these are not loading ads.

Try switching to Safari, Internet Explorer or Opera as your Web Browser - these three work fine for me.
Thankz you so much for this info!! I never thought to change browsers!! I was using Firefox and Kinzpost and ads weren't working. And everytime I looked into a bureau or a toy box I froze and had to go out to daily activites or something and then back to my room!

I switched over to Internet Explorer and all was well! Thankz so much!!
I used Kinzpost fine and could drag things from my dock into my room!
GrannySalty is offline Female
Old 02-04-2008, 07:50 AM   #8
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Also when you log on, do nothing. Wait til the ads load, then do what you need to do, should work then
Old 02-04-2008, 08:03 AM   #9
IM A WHONKIN
Gift Guru

zebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
Also when you log on, do nothing. Wait til the ads load, then do what you need to do, should work then
That didn't work for me.
zebra123456 is offline Male
Old 02-04-2008, 08:04 AM   #10
pearsinthetree
Gifted

Pears will become famous soon enough

That stinks!
Closed