Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 02:15 PM   #31
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: This is kind of... strange. Think about it this way.

Thanks to everyone, nice comments and such, and to nemo/collenabeena [sp?] It's fine, I think maybe your posts were deleted or soemthing, but it's fine to disagree. I'm not upset about rudenss in people anymore because I can't talk, LOL. There's times when I post and I just need to explode at the person how wrong I think they are, no sweat <3

View Post Originally Posted by nemo434
collenabeena was a bit rude, but she did make a good point... you are complaining about people who complain.

Personally, I think that complaining about the things you don't like is as valid a form of self-expression as raving about the things you do like. So long as you keep it polite and, like you said, bear in mind that some people are going to disagree with your opinions then I really don't have any problem with people venting a little about their pet peeves. Like for instance, I'm just gonna come right out and tell you right now that I hate onions! If I ruled the world it would be illegal for anybody to use onions in any recipe! They're nasty!

The only complaining-related problem I have is when people post on this forum just to tell people how much they hate Webkinz. I saw a post just like this a couple minutes ago on another thread and I just wanted to say "Why are you here? Go away!"
I see your point! And about ting webkinz too- I think it's OK for people to join here, that's not a problem. Most people join here because they are interested in webkinz or need tips. I joined here ebcause I was interested, and I'm sure a lot of the member's original intent in joining is because they wanted to chat about webkinz. There are two other scenarios. You jon here because one of your friends is here, and you totally dislike Webkinz, or you liked webkinz in tthe ast and have now quit. Either is fine. What I say is don't broadcast to the world every livelong day how tacky and stupid soemthing is [in your opinion] because it gets old fast.

BTW, I agree on the onions But you wouldn't get offended if I quoted your post or soemthing and said, "No, I like onions." because I've noticed lately that people are doing stupid things and get offended for dumb reasons.

example-

poster 1
OMG, I looooove spaghetti! It is my favorite food eh-verrr!

then some other guy comes along, and says they don't like spaghetti or whatever the original poster was ranting on and on about. they say they don't like spaghetti. but not in an over the top mean way. the poster reports them and get their feelings all hurt. imo, that's dumb.

sorry for long post, lol.
I also don't think it's right to like soemthing and try to force your beliefs on someone else.

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
Icecube, great post!!
But to nemo and colleenabeena, she isn't complaining about complaining, rather pointing it out.
Thx [:

View Post Originally Posted by colleenabeena
Well I think I'll complain about you complaining about me complaining about her complaining about other people COMPLAINING!
xD
Sorry, I had to.
And yeah, my post was kinda mean. Sorry, guys.
Mwah, it's fine, LOL.

View Post Originally Posted by zebra123456
I do agree with this, but I think some people have a right to speak their opinion. I think that we should be able to speak openly, it is a free country, after all. But I do think it should only be a moderate amount. I don't want this to come across to people thinking that they can't voice opinions. Opinions are what releases new ideas. I do think that sometimes, especially with younger children, it does hit extremes, and that's when someone else needs to step in.

Rep to you for a great, well-thought-out thread

EDIT- I need to spread some rep around. You must be on a roll
Thanks to you! [: I agree, veryone gets their individual say. Think of how boring it would be if no one did. We'd still be living in caves, LOL. Soemtimes you just have to be careful about other people's feelings [;
icecube730 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2009, 02:20 PM   #32
ha'ts up? ;]
Gift Guru
 
smiley7000's Avatar
smiley7000 is a jewel in the roughsmiley7000 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: This is kind of... strange. Think about it this way.

That's very interesting. Thanks for pointing this out. I think it's a kind of "natural" thing humans tend to do because you subconsciously don't want to admit that you're like that too...
Nice thread! rep!
smiley7000 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 02:24 PM   #33
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: This is kind of... strange. Think about it this way.

View Post Originally Posted by smiley7000
That's very interesting. Thanks for pointing this out. I think it's a kind of "natural" thing humans tend to do because you subconsciously don't want to admit that you're like that too...
Nice thread! rep!
Thanks smiley
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 05:14 PM   #34
fashionista♥
Webkinz :)
 
stripesanddots's Avatar
stripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: This is kind of... strange. Think about it this way.

Definently true, although, nobody's perfect.
stripesanddots is offline
Old 06-11-2009, 05:20 PM   #35
Gift Guru
 
bookworm5854's Avatar
bookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: This is kind of... strange. Think about it this way.

View Post Originally Posted by icecube730
Everyone's complaining. You know what I found? I found that disliking a quality in someone else is disliking some part of yourself. You say you don't lik epoeple hating Twilight? Then maybe you should ease up on hating Harry Potter. You don't lik epeople being mean? Well, you haven't been perfect all your life either! You say you don't like the new girl? Maybe she doesn't like you either.

I know this is true because I was complainingabout one of my teachers that had a quick temper. I have a quick temper too, but didn't realize until my aunt pointed this out that I was really disliking it in her because it is in myself.

Myabe this might cease all the ruckus.
View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
The Pastor of my Church called it a 'Sandpaper ministry.' The things you often don't like about someone else 'smooths out' the rough edges in you as you learn to live with these issues and become more patient with that person who is doing the sanding Icecube
Not many people get to discover this introspective revelation
These are both great points! I like being unique, so it's always hard when I see someone with (for example) the same avatar, name, thread idea, or WHATEVER as mine!
bookworm5854 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 05:20 PM   #36
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru
 
ManateeWebkinz1's Avatar
ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: This is kind of... strange. Think about it this way.

That's a very good point, so I guess we can all be hipicruits (spelling?) Like if I were to complain about someones spelling!! LOL!
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 06:15 PM   #37
chihuahagirl1995
Webkinz :)
 
chihuaha1993's Avatar
chihuaha1993 is a jewel in the roughchihuaha1993 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: This is kind of... strange. Think about it this way.

View Post Originally Posted by ManateeWebkinz1
That's a very good point, so I guess we can all be hipicruits (spelling?) Like if I were to complain about someones spelling!! LOL!
i believe its spelled hypocrite.....lol
chihuaha1993 is offline
Old 06-11-2009, 08:58 PM   #38
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: This is kind of... strange. Think about it this way.

Thanks guys.

View Post Originally Posted by ManateeWebkinz1
That's a very good point, so I guess we can all be hipicruits (spelling?) Like if I were to complain about someones spelling!! LOL!
I try very hard not to complain about other people's grammar... Because I found that when most people make threads about it, they're all 'USE PROPER GRAMMER' and I'm like... err... it's spelled 'grammar', thank you... xD

And yours is perfect. xD. It's fine to mis-spell things, as long as you aren't l!k3 @wll l!k3 d!s 0r nuff!n
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 09:02 PM   #39
Adventure Time!(:
Webkinz :)
 
PrincessToeshoe's Avatar
PrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: This is kind of... strange. Think about it this way.

That is really nice. It makes a lot of sense.
I hate Miranda Cosgrove and Miley Cyrus. (Don't hurt me!)

So, to avoid people getting mad at me, I just don't bring them
up and change the subject of they do. It's a simple way to spare some
feelings!


XOXO,
~PrincessT.~~
PrincessToeshoe is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 09:12 PM   #40
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: This is kind of... strange. Think about it this way.

View Post Originally Posted by PrincessToeshoe
That is really nice. It makes a lot of sense.
I hate Miranda Cosgrove and Miley Cyrus. (Don't hurt me!)

So, to avoid people getting mad at me, I just don't bring them
up and change the subject of they do. It's a simple way to spare some
feelings!


XOXO,
~PrincessT.~~
It's fine! I can't listen to Crush anymore because it wedges up bad feelings. Don't hate me! LOL. He's a cute boy and all, but his music makes me cry because of things that have happened to me. It's out of my control.

Yep! It's just the people who go on and on about what they hate (imo) that bring hte problems.
icecube730 is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:52 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts