Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 02:40 PM   #11
Gift Guru

kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!

Default Re: This is kind of... strange. Think about it this way.

Wow... I've never thought of it this way.... Very good point! Thank you for posting.
kitty668 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2009, 02:47 PM   #12
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

Excellent point! Very refreshing to see a great post that contains no negativity whatsoever. Thanks!
Meow Face is offline Female
Old 06-10-2009, 02:50 PM   #13
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

Amazing reminder, icey! Everyone should read this. Rep for you.
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2009, 03:00 PM   #14
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Meow Face
Excellent point! Very refreshing to see a great post that contains no negativity whatsoever. Thanks!
Haha thank you. I was looking around this forum, I usually like it here, but I noticed it was so full of complaints that I just needed to do something, LOL.
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2009, 03:07 PM   #15
Don't get knarky wit
Webkinz :)

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

Wow..what a great way to put it. Nobody's perfect, that's for sure.If somebody else haa flaw you don't like, you have a flaw of your own. You had the perfect example; if you love Twilightnd don't like Harry Potter, some people don't like Twilight and like Harry Potter; so why hate it? If someone else is mean and you don't like them; YOU'RE not perfect so who are you to say that they're mean because you might be the mean one?! Great point.

~Alyssa~
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2009, 03:30 PM   #16
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by icecube730
Everyone's complaining. You know what I found? I found that disliking a quality in someone else is disliking some part of yourself. You say you don't like people hating Twilight? Then maybe you should ease up on hating Harry Potter. You don't lik epeople being mean? Well, you haven't been perfect all your life either! You say you don't like the new girl? Maybe she doesn't like you either.

I know this is true because I was complainingabout one of my teachers that had a quick temper. I have a quick temper too, but didn't realize until my aunt pointed this out that I was really disliking it in her because it is in myself.

Myabe this might cease all the ruckus.
Rep If I can give you any! I agree! It's just like saying "Stop hating Cheese!" when your hating bananas or something. What also bugs me is when someone is like,for example: "Oh,I totally HATE Twilight!" but all they ever talk about is how much they hate Twilight. I mean,honestly,people are going too think you like it if it's the only thing you ever talk about.

But back too the point,I agree! People have too look at things from both sides more often.
Great thread!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 06-10-2009, 03:37 PM   #17
Skeleanimals>

chipper=my lion is on a distinguished road

Wow, I never thought about that. Definate rep for you ;]
chipper=my lion is offline Male
Old 06-10-2009, 03:46 PM   #18

Marissa92 will become famous soon enough

Wow! I never thought about it that way. Thank you for sharing this with everyone.
Marissa92 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2009, 04:44 PM   #19
Banned
nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!

collenabeena was a bit rude, but she did make a good point... you are complaining about people who complain.

Personally, I think that complaining about the things you don't like is as valid a form of self-expression as raving about the things you do like. So long as you keep it polite and, like you said, bear in mind that some people are going to disagree with your opinions then I really don't have any problem with people venting a little about their pet peeves. Like for instance, I'm just gonna come right out and tell you right now that I hate onions! If I ruled the world it would be illegal for anybody to use onions in any recipe! They're nasty!

The only complaining-related problem I have is when people post on this forum just to tell people how much they hate Webkinz. I saw a post just like this a couple minutes ago on another thread and I just wanted to say "Why are you here? Go away!"
Old 06-10-2009, 04:47 PM   #20
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Icecube, great post!!
But to nemo and colleenabeena, she isn't complaining about complaining, rather pointing it out.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Closed