Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2008, 08:50 AM   #1

Default Kenzie's Fashion Page

This is Kenzie's Fashion page! I'll give you great Fashion tips! You just have to Ask me watever about fashion and I'll give u the right advice! I have a bunch of People i wrote to for fashion tips on my website here they are!

DILEMMA: Lexii writes in with:
I'm tall, third tallest in my grade and my mom says I'm pretty. Lots of girls think I am pretty too. But lots of guys think I'm hideous. No one has ever asked me out before. I'm worried if it is because I'm tall. I wear cute clothes, good make-up and perfume, but it doesn't seem to work. I think I'm nice too, but still guys won't ask me out, or even ACT like they like me. What should I do? Continue my life as someone who hasn't ever gone out with anyone until I'm a junior in high school?? That's what happened to my friend...
TRICK: Being tall is actually pretty awesome! There are lots of tall women (including athletes, actresses, singers, models - lots of women!) Just focus on being you right now, ok? Don't worry about whether you've had a date yet - believe it or not, you've got plenty of time! Remember that you only get to be a kid once so have as much fun as you can and ease up on worrying about boys or what they think. Remember that self-confidence is your best fashion accessory!
DILEMMA: Riley writes in with:
Dear Taurus, it's winter and my skin can get really dry. If I run out of my skin product what should I do until my next appointment with the dermatologist, you know, if I want to keep my skin glowing like you said.
TRICK: Ask your mom to call the dermatologist's office to find out what other kinds of skin products you can use. There are tons of products on the market and you want to be sure you use what's best for your skin!
DILEMMA: Shakira writes in with:
Dear Taurus, I'm in 7 grade and everybody is bugging me about my hair in ponytails. It's too long and thick to have it down everyday and I love my ponytails. I only wear two-four and I look young for my age. Even my best friend is starting is starting to say things. My other friend is like me. I'm afraid that kids won't be my friends because they think I'm too immature. What should I do?
TRICK: You should wear your hair the way you like it! And remind your best friend that judging people by the way they look (including their ponytails) isn't what friendship is all about. If you look at pictures of actresses and female athletes, you'll see that plenty of them wear their hair in ponytails sometimes. Being mature is about how we act, not how we look! Now write to me for Fashion Tips i'll give you the best !!!!! COme to Kenzie's Fashion Page!!!!

Blue and Red are reserved for Admin and Mods only. Do not use them. Thanks.
- Momma501

Last edited by momma501; 06-10-2008 at 09:24 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2008, 09:08 AM   #2

Default Re: Kenzie's Fashion Page

Please NO blue or red. It is reserved for mods and admins.
Old 06-10-2008, 09:21 AM   #3

---------- xxcocococoxx added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

The Angels were surprised at what they had heard.
They thought the idea was absurd,
That God had sent more 'special' children on Earth,
for the unlucky mothers
that gave the birth.
But God put more there to teach
These children gave his loyal speech,
for the families that he picked so,
for the families that didn't know
That the special child would change their lives
Like a flower that blooms and slowly thrives
He may be called special or retar-ded
But there is no known fact that he is charted
That he cannot think for even a day
or that he has a different way,
of thinking when you wished he was cured
But he takes that as a knife searing curse word
Instead he sits calmly in his bed
with jumbled thoughts in his tiny, little head
Thinking of Bill Gates and how he lifted his weights
to overcome the sadness and to overcome the madness
There is no need for 'special'
such a word used for dumb
Get out into the world
There is work to be done.

Last edited by xxcocococoxx; 06-10-2008 at 09:21 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-10-2008, 09:23 AM   #4
Webkinz :)
1212pp is on a distinguished road

You have been very rude to these two users. You should apologize to them. They were only trying to help you!
Old 06-10-2008, 09:28 AM   #5

well i'm sorry anyways this was supposed to be my fashion page everyone just got mad at me just close this thread no one likes me anymore buh bye
Old 06-10-2008, 09:34 AM   #6

People like you, they were only trying to help. Don't Worry.
Old 06-10-2008, 09:52 AM   #7

fine im srry i'll try not to do it again jus red and blue are my favorite colors and i wanted to put them up srry
Old 06-10-2008, 11:06 AM   #8
gupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to beholdgupdoo3 is a splendid one to behold

Not every single shade of red and blue is reserved. You can use this!
gupdoo3 is offline Female
Old 06-10-2008, 03:57 PM   #9

thank you for the advice but it's harder for people to see it
Old 06-10-2008, 03:59 PM   #10
Webkinz :)
tzandwzya will become famous soon enough

ok i am tallish and i am insecure and no boys have liked me my entire life. my hair is longish and red and i dress normally and no boys like me, what do i do? FIRST CUSTOMER!!! YAY!

oh and i think i am fat and pimply and i can never find anything good about my self (hense the insecure comment)
tzandwzya is offline Female