Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 05:52 PM   #11
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: keeping track of REPs...

That would be awesome, but why would you really need to know who you gave rep to? ???
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2009, 05:54 PM   #12
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

That would be a very good idea! I would make use of that
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 03-31-2009, 05:57 PM   #13
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I don't think it can be done with the vBulletin we use.

Another problem with that is that some members may start to brag. And also this could hurt other's feelings. Other than that, it's a pretty good idea.
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 06:15 PM   #14
Gift Guru

bookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
That would be awesome, but why would you really need to know who you gave rep to? ???
Well, don't you need to give a certain amount of REPs to other people before you give another REP to the same person again?
bookworm5854 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 06:20 PM   #15
eleven wackies
Webkinz :)

KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero
KevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a heroKevinELevin was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by bookworm5854
No, I meant like you could see REPs that you've given out as well. You know where I'm getting at?
If you click on the box with the Thumb you can view the rep that you got from someone on that thread.
KevinELevin is offline Male
Old 03-31-2009, 06:27 PM   #16
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by bookworm5854
Well, don't you need to give a certain amount of REPs to other people before you give another REP to the same person again?
Yeah, but the part I don't get is wouldn't it just be random rep if you wanted to give the person rep again? I mean, just giving rep out until you can give the person you want to give rep is sort of random.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 06:29 PM   #17
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Yeah, but the part I don't get is wouldn't it just be random rep if you wanted to give the person rep again? I mean, just giving rep out until you can give the person you want to give rep is sort of random.
I agree with you on that, and I never want to give out random rep as long as I live!
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 03-31-2009, 06:31 PM   #18
WhiteTerrierFan

I agree. I too have learned my lesson from the random rep incident, and I wouldn't want anyone else to abuse the system by giving tons of reps at once to the same person.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:35 PM   #19
Gift Guru

bookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clown

Not neccesarily, it would just be nice to know when you can give that person REP again. It could even make it so that you give REPs to some of your friends for doing something that you never thanked them for.
But I do understand that some members would do that though...
bookworm5854 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2009, 06:40 PM   #20
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

It would be nice, but I really don't understand why you would need to see the reps you've given out...
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Closed