Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2007, 10:24 AM   #1
melvin061798
Lil Kinz

melvin061798 is an unknown quantity at this point

Post kc saving help, help me!

I want a bowling alley SObadly, but Im not good at saving kinzcash, can you give me some suggestions?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2007, 10:29 AM   #2
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Default Re: kc saving help, help me!

play quizzys, I played a lot of games. quizzies is the one you seem to be able to just keep getting money. I started a rule of thumb for me. You cannot buy anything at the w-shop without a coupon.
I only use my fresh grown food as my source for my webkinz and I sell back a lot of the food that I have grown. I now keep about $95,000 kc in my account so that I can buy the good stuff when it comes up. Start playing games and using all the free stuff you get like wheel of wow etc. Don't forget to do the survey in the comments section of the newspaper once a week toget the $50 bucks.

good luck
Old 10-29-2007, 10:30 AM   #3
Baby252

Hi there. There are 2 ways 1. become gifted here on WI then trade for it. (see how by looking in my sinture) 2. if you earn let's say 1000 dollers only spend half so 500. Hope this helps if not just ask again.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:32 AM   #4
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Hi Melvin~

I do hope you will be able to get your bowling alley next time it comes around to Artes.. below is a link to the "Earning Kinzcash" forums:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...cash-f126.html

My favorite way to earn kincash is quizzys, doing all jobs and dailies religiously and do the games you are good at often

Here is also a thread about "Gardening for Profit":
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...it-t71000.html

The major key factor though is SAVING your cash as you earn it though too..make yourself a goal and stick to it..do you really need that extra room? My point there is just to think first before you buy something and ask yourself how necessary it is in that moment in time..or can it wait? when budget is tight we usually just buy whats needed..food. Also adopting new webbys gets you 2-3000 extra kinzcash..its soo easy to spend, but save! save!!

good luck to you
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 10-29-2007, 10:32 AM   #5
flyingbanana
Gifted

flyingbanana is on a distinguished road

hi melvin!!!!!!!! to save up like me, play games and d o n t s p e n d a n y m o n e y. hey, it worked for me ($17,000kc!)
flyingbanana is offline Female
Closed