Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2019, 09:52 PM   #21
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Justin, Please update WI

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
It is what it is, Lucy
It’s still WAY less than it was 10 years ago
Has it really been ten years Dixie??
Geeze louise, it doesn’t seem like it should be that long ago!!!
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2019, 10:16 PM   #22
Gift Guru

smvmonkey was born a herosmvmonkey was born a herosmvmonkey was born a hero
smvmonkey was born a herosmvmonkey was born a herosmvmonkey was born a herosmvmonkey was born a herosmvmonkey was born a herosmvmonkey was born a herosmvmonkey was born a herosmvmonkey was born a herosmvmonkey was born a hero

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by dancerchick914
Almost 11 years since I joined. It's absolutely insane!
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 07-18-2019, 10:55 PM   #23
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by dancerchick914
Actually, I will have been here for 12 years come October 30th. I was a moderator in 2009 and I think I was until 2013. Just before the Webkinz X came in. I took a few years off here and Webkinz in between and came back when facebook games became ridiculously over priced and players weren't NEARLY as nice.
View Post Originally Posted by smvmonkey
Almost 11 years since I joined. It's absolutely insane!
I recall you back then too. I loved trading with you. I believe we were in the same training, too. I miss those days. They were SO exciting! And now look at YOU!! In the next couple of years your little one will be playing with you! Oh Syd I envy you.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 07-18-2019, 11:10 PM   #24
Gift Guru

smvmonkey was born a herosmvmonkey was born a herosmvmonkey was born a hero
smvmonkey was born a herosmvmonkey was born a herosmvmonkey was born a herosmvmonkey was born a herosmvmonkey was born a herosmvmonkey was born a herosmvmonkey was born a herosmvmonkey was born a herosmvmonkey was born a hero

Donation Award 

Actually, I will have been here for 12 years come October 30th. I was a moderator in 2009 and I think I was until 2013. Just before the Webkinz X came in. I took a few years off here and Webkinz in between and came back when facebook games became ridiculously over priced and players weren't NEARLY as nice.

I recall you back then too. I loved trading with you. I believe we were in the same training, too. I miss those days. They were SO exciting! And now look at YOU!! In the next couple of years your little one will be playing with you! Oh Syd I envy you.
I miss those days too. Life was much simpler back then! I loved talking and trading with you too! It was so much fun. It's crazy what happens in 11 years. It's so weird to think I woke up one day and didn't come on here for 6 years. It's wild how you wake up one day and you do a lot of things for the last time and don't realize it Here comes my hormones
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 07-19-2019, 08:01 AM   #25
Wishes come True
Gift Guru

kidsed is an unparalleled talent
kidsed is an unparalleled talentkidsed is an unparalleled talentkidsed is an unparalleled talentkidsed is an unparalleled talentkidsed is an unparalleled talentkidsed is an unparalleled talentkidsed is an unparalleled talentkidsed is an unparalleled talentkidsed is an unparalleled talentkidsed is an unparalleled talentkidsed is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I remember that at one time recently, Justin promised that he wouldn't let WI die. He said that it was his first website, and that he would keep it going.
I know that it's not easy, but PLEASE, there are still a lot of us who really love this site and our friends on it.
Justin, could you PLEASE let Dixiecup have a position as a mod or admin again, as she is really knowledgeable in this type of skill?
Also, I want to thank Electrabuzz for sticking with us too. And any other staff member that is still here, THANK YOU.

Please Justin, I know you are paying the bills for this site, and we are really appreciative! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Could you remember us again, and allow the site to GROW again?

Thank you for WI, and for all the great memories and friends that we still cherish.

Just curious who is Justin and what other websites/you tube channel?
kidsed is offline Female
Old 07-19-2019, 08:24 AM   #26
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Justin is the site founder, Kidsed.
He is also @thinknoodles Twitter and has his own YouTube channel.
With over 4 million followers, he is actually quite Internet famous. And it all began here.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 07-19-2019, 08:25 AM   #27
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat is a work of artNickelcat is a work of artNickelcat is a work of artNickelcat is a work of art
Nickelcat is a work of artNickelcat is a work of artNickelcat is a work of artNickelcat is a work of artNickelcat is a work of artNickelcat is a work of artNickelcat is a work of artNickelcat is a work of artNickelcat is a work of artNickelcat is a work of artNickelcat is a work of artNickelcat is a work of artNickelcat is a work of art

I got my first Webkinz on Mother's Day, 2008, from my (then) young children who saw how much I enjoyed playing on their accounts. I joined Webkinz Insider on September 24, 2008 when I was looking for information on Webkinz and discovered this awesome sight! I can't believe it was 11 years ago, yet when I see how much has changed in my life over those 11 years, I can. I now work full time and my kids are in college; I maintain their accounts as well as my own, but I still love Webkinz and Webkinz Insider!!

Nickelcat

Last edited by Nickelcat; 07-19-2019 at 08:32 AM..
Nickelcat is offline Female
Old 07-19-2019, 09:43 PM   #28
Webkinz :)

beerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roostbeerfeet rules the roost

So surprised & thrilled to see our go to source for everything Webkinz back up and running. Need instructions on a game or a clothing recipe ... this has always been the place! That newz site can't compare.
Old 07-22-2019, 04:28 AM   #29
it's Olive ♥
Webkinz :)

Catlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heaven
Catlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heavenCatlover200710 is in a reputation heaven

So thankful this site has been running for so long! So many other forums have come and gone, unfortunately.
Catlover200710 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2019, 08:51 AM   #30
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Catlover200710
So thankful this site has been running for so long! So many other forums have come and gone, unfortunately.
Good to see that you’re still here!!
dancerchick914 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
love to my friends leeann, samantha, shellbellgotsatag!