Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   Justin, Please update WI (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/justin-please-update-webkinz-insider-812692/)

Desty07-12-2019 02:41 PM

Justin, Please update WI

I remember that at one time recently, Justin promised that he wouldn't let WI die. He said that it was his first website, and that he would keep it going.
I know that it's not easy, but PLEASE, there are still a lot of us who really love this site and our friends on it.
Justin, could you PLEASE let Dixiecup have a position as a mod or admin again, as she is really knowledgeable in this type of skill?
Also, I want to thank Electrabuzz for sticking with us too. And any other staff member that is still here, THANK YOU.

Please Justin, I know you are paying the bills for this site, and we are really appreciative! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Could you remember us again, and allow the site to GROW again?

Thank you for WI, and for all the great memories and friends that we still cherish.

kittycats10rox07-12-2019 07:06 PM

Re: Justin, Please update WI

yeah lol, it's not like you can't afford to pay any attention to this site anyway, surely you can leave your youtube channel for like 1 second please
i don't even like webkinz anymore but just all the memories that this place holds for me, and with it having a colossal influence on my entire childhood, i don't want it to ever just be lost. i wouldn't know my best friend in the entire world without this site, and i wouldn't have found basically everything i'm passionate about today if it hadn't been for this. to potentially lose all those memories forever terrified me, even if they were cringey, even if i hadn't given them much thought before. i'm a lot quieter here now than i used to be, but as weird as it is seeing this site's familiar colors and people is a small source of comfort sometimes. please let the strange little community that has survived for so long stay in their home, don't let us be completely forgotten about. we may seem useless now but i think there's value here somewhere, value that is worth preserving for sure.
tl;dr i just got 16,000 posts on this stupid website and i'm kinda sad at how dead it is but i don't want to forget the life it held long ago. thanks for coming to my ted talk

leeann1507-13-2019 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Desty (Post 31605474)
I remember that at one time recently, Justin promised that he wouldn't let WI die. He said that it was his first website, and that he would keep it going.
I know that it's not easy, but PLEASE, there are still a lot of us who really love this site and our friends on it.
Justin, could you PLEASE let Dixiecup have a position as a mod or admin again, as she is really knowledgeable in this type of skill?
Also, I want to thank Electrabuzz for sticking with us too. And any other staff member that is still here, THANK YOU.

Please Justin, I know you are paying the bills for this site, and we are really appreciative! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Could you remember us again, and allow the site to GROW again?

Thank you for WI, and for all the great memories and friends that we still cherish.

Desty,
I couldn't have said this any better!!!!

I sooooooooooooooo missed my friends here!!! I am not on any other sites but this one and so enjoy coming here every single day knowing that no matter what kind of day I may have had, I can always end it with a smile, warm heart and my continued love for Webkinz shared with so many here.:hug:

Dixiecup07-13-2019 07:56 AM

I AM A MODERATOR Thank you EVERYONE!!!

Desty07-13-2019 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dixiecup (Post 31605557)

CONGRATS DIXIE! :clap::cbg: I'm so happy!
Thank you to Justin too! :clap:

Luckylion07-13-2019 08:11 AM

Quote:

Congrats Dixie!!! So happy you are a moderator again!! :hug::hug::smitten::smitten:

Dixiecup07-13-2019 08:13 AM

OK, if anyone wants to throw links to threads on my profile for me to open, I can tackle them from there too. It looks like there's a LOT to be done.

WebCats13907-13-2019 08:34 AM

So glad to see WI up and going again! It's added icing on the cake that Dixie is a MOD again!

THANK YOU, Justin!

totallyaddicted07-13-2019 08:47 AM

Quote:

:thumbup::smiley6600::clap::cbg:

lnl07-13-2019 11:07 AM

Fabulous news Dixie. Thank you so much for all of your efforts and expertise. :bow::):smiley6600: