Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2011, 06:52 PM   #41
Gifted

gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default Re: Justin is changing the rep messages!

I wear the mantle of perfection with grace!! Wow I feel so special!!

View Post Originally Posted by WackyZingoz211
Oh yeah, it's so awesome! Mine says, get this, WackyZingzo211 is the bees knees! Nevermind, now it says I "wear the mantle of perfection with grace"
Hey cool!!! We be de same!! xD
gimmeabook is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2011, 06:57 PM   #42
Gifted

kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy
kpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joykpk4803 is an abundance of joy

Wow this is awesome!

I am the bees knees!
Old 10-25-2011, 06:58 PM   #43
thanksnathan
Webkinz :)

getcake has much to be proud ofgetcake has much to be proud ofgetcake has much to be proud ofgetcake has much to be proud ofgetcake has much to be proud of

Thanks for pointing that out I wouldnt have noticed!
Mine says "getcake is a name known to all"
getcake is offline Female
Old 10-25-2011, 07:04 PM   #44
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Thanks Justin for doing this fun thing, mine says I am a forum hero.
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 10-25-2011, 07:29 PM   #45
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

Mine is "Webkinzlover400 rocks our collective socks"

These new rep messages are awesome
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2011, 07:39 PM   #46
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

That's so cool! : D Thanks for telling us!
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2011, 07:47 PM   #47
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

How fun!! Thank you, Justin
Now I just need to go and find my cape...Click the image to open in full size.
Hugs ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female
Old 10-25-2011, 07:49 PM   #48
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Heeheehee...! I've been waiting for this for so long - how very exciting!!
Thank you for making our wish for more sayings come true, Justin.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 10-25-2011, 07:53 PM   #49
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Oh wow! I just noticed it too!
Thanks Justin!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 10-25-2011, 08:06 PM   #50
Webkinz :)

agonn knows the way
agonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the way

I wow all of you with wonder.
I just noticed this before clicking on this thread, also! : D
agonn is offline Female
Closed

Tags
girlz was here dude!, go bucks!, golden guides rock, heya girlz was here!, hugs from isabelle, i leave my pawprint, ikl813 was hereeeee, isabelle123 is observant, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, jenny is a bunny clown, jesus loves you!, koodo's the cats pajamas, lilkinza ♥'s youu, mitfy wuz here!, mset is just really nice, puppeh power!, soa, suzuki108;), tigerdove is here, yay!, you are beautiful!, you are beautiful(:, ~*jennymang*~, ♥~cheetahdapple~♥