Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2008, 03:02 PM   #11
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Justin and Admin.--PLEASE HELP

What is seems to me is Ganz is eating more than they can chew. They release all this at one time, and don't even test it. I am sure they are trying to work on these, but remember; there are lots of people out there who are having trouble adopting pets, can't get into their acc, etc. So Ganz is working very hard to restore everything. They have over 100,000 members they need to make sure are ok. Just give them some time!
katiepup is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2008, 03:06 PM   #12
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

it does get frustrating, but in their defense i'll say this.
i develop databases for my job and i've learned that i can't account for everything the end user is going to do. i test it the best i can, but someone manages to try of something i didn't think of and break it.

i learn more though, when they do that.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 04-21-2008, 03:16 PM   #13
Gambit

Well-you have to look at the situation this way:
"Were we NOT the users that DEMANDED for new items in webkinz world????????????????
We wanted:
new Superbeds
New exclusives
retired exclusives and trophies to come back
we want dragons,giraffes,snakes and birds
We want reduced prices
we want more w-shop themes
we want better PSI's
we want every single glitch fixed

Hmmm,is it Ganz's problem-or OUR problem?
Old 04-21-2008, 03:24 PM   #14
Webkinz :)
onemoreplease is an unknown quantity at this point

Although WI is not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz, it would only be logical to think that Gannz and Webkinz would listen to/give consideration to a group that spends as much money as the members of this site do on their products. It's obvious that everyone who is a member of this site, not even to mention the founders and administrators, loves to play in WW, and I'm sure they spend a great deal of time doing so. Wouldn't it make sense to listen to the concerns of the people who actually use the products everyday? The fans are the ones who make Ganz and Webkinz possible, and yes, Ganz should listen to every word, acknowledge that they hear us, and work to make things right.
Just my opinion:abn::gor::pgn::ph:
onemoreplease is offline Female
Old 04-21-2008, 04:50 PM   #15

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

sorry,but i don't think you're being fair to webkinz!thay have at least a billion members and try as much as they can!under the donor button did you see!WI is not affiliated with GANZ or Webkinz.but to be honest i seriously don't like the glitches.
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 04-21-2008, 07:09 PM   #16
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by onemoreplease
Although WI is not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz, it would only be logical to think that Gannz and Webkinz would listen to/give consideration to a group that spends as much money as the members of this site do on their products. It's obvious that everyone who is a member of this site, not even to mention the founders and administrators, loves to play in WW, and I'm sure they spend a great deal of time doing so. Wouldn't it make sense to listen to the concerns of the people who actually use the products everyday? The fans are the ones who make Ganz and Webkinz possible, and yes, Ganz should listen to every word, acknowledge that they hear us, and work to make things right.
Just my opinion:abn::gor::pgn::ph:
A Ganz Rep. told one of our members that the boards are checked and read everyday, so they do listen, but sometimes not to closely.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 04-25-2008, 12:53 AM   #17

haddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of lighthaddy is a glorious beacon of light

I totally agree the glitches have became a real problem. Yes, they have billions of members to take care of and that's difficult. But that also means they're making billions of dollars and can afford to hire enough staff to take care of things quicker. Several months per glitch is too much. And I understand that maybe well tested features will have glitches slip through, and they can't help that. But they could hold off on new things until it's resolved and get more staff on it. Having new items to buy, if we can't get into the tournament area to earn money to buy them, won't do us much good. So do I think its our problem or ganz problem? I think it's ganz problem. Just my opinion.
Old 04-25-2008, 01:11 AM   #18
Gifted
yiayia19 is on a distinguished road

I have had some problems with my accounts. I notified Ganz and though it took some time. All my problems were fixed.
Old 04-25-2008, 01:13 AM   #19
FLAVOR FLAV!

Elise Riggs will become famous soon enough

I'm sure that Ganz is working very hard to fix the problems in WW. You should try just enjoying the things that do work. They know of the problems and their programmers are working to get them corrected!

btw, the Insider is not affiliiated with Ganz, so you can't really expect the WI site owners to do anything. They provide a great site for us to discuss Webkinz & Webkinz World and they do a great job of it!

In my opinion Ganz does a great job too. They'll get the glitches handled. It may just take a bit. We are offered a lot to do on WW, it's got to be difficult to maintain that kind of programming at a perfect level.
Old 04-25-2008, 03:20 AM   #20
legalcat

I have to agree that I think Ganz is doing a good job...

As muc has people say tha they want glicthes and stuff fixed before anything else new happens, there are just as many people who are ver yhappy with the site and bored with certain stuff and want new stuff to happen..

Its a double edged sword.. Ganz rarely gets credit when they do something right... I give them credit.. I pretty much expect that soemthing new wont work the very first time its on, they always have to work out bugs and stuff...

I think they are doing a great job and I hope to see them continue BOTH fixing things AND adding new things...
Closed