Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 08:42 PM   #11
Lil Kinz
amy3210 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Just A Webkinz

Hey everyone! I finally figured out how to post stuff, and I'm all exited! Keep looking for my posts cuz I will have (hopefully) some cool or helpful things posted. Yay WI!
amy3210 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2009, 02:39 AM   #12
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Everyone on this site is welcome..and..it does not matter how many posts, rep points, or what level you are at..You WILL be welcomed with open arms..the members on this site are incredible..Don't ever feel as if you can't speak your mind because you have less posts than other members..all thoughts are considered here!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 09:13 AM   #13
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer to be "Just a Webkinz" :-) I don't know if I could say anything that everyone hasn't said already but to throw my 2 cents in:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being a webkinz---it doesn't matter your stature in WI, but what really does matter is how you contribute, your kind and helpful words and if you have fun while on here! :-) And if you're all those things, then the mods will accept you into being a GT, but while you wait- have fun (maybe go to the Pollz, the Creative section, the DCT, and most importantly, See if anybody could use some help or words on encouragement somewhere!)

Great thread! REP!
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 09:40 AM   #14
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

One thing that I ALAWYS keep in mind is the fact that even those out there that are gift guru's with a million spinny stars, and 2 million rep points, had to start somewhere! They didn't just join Wi and have all this already!!!! We ALL start out in the same place!!! We are all wonderful, and important! Just because someone has one star does not mean they don't have something great to say! A very good friend of mine just joined WI (NELLO10!!!) and even though she only has two, yes two, post's I know that she has a lot of really important and helpful stuff to say! So like I said, no matter the numbers we really are all equals here!!!! EVERYONE deserves respect, no matter their status!!!!
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 10:26 AM   #15
Webkinz :)

nello10 is on a distinguished road

Hey friend!
Was reading your post and thought i would reply. wow this is all so new to me and i hope i do not mess it up! ha. I am so glad i finally made it here, it was a struggle with the password and such. so it will take me some time to figure all this out and with babysitting most of the time, i am a very busy person. I truly love my grandkids!!!!! So if i do not answer you right away, you know you are in my heart and think about you and others i have met in WW.
Love ya bunches,
Nello 10
nello10 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 10:37 AM   #16
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

I am still amazed at some of the numbers that I see in the post counts, but everyone is right... it is not the number that counts, but the content... sure we all make some fluff posts, but ask a question or need some help with something... stand back because all of the members here will help you out in a flash and that is what I truly love about being here... no one is afraid to ask a question because everyone had to start somewhere and sharing knowledge is a powerful thing. With such a large family of Webkinz I'm sure you have an incredible WW house so when you get there I will be looking forward to checking out your house tread. That is one of my favorite areas of WI. Again, welcome.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:12 AM   #17
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by nello10
Hey friend!
Was reading your post and thought i would reply. wow this is all so new to me and i hope i do not mess it up! ha. I am so glad i finally made it here, it was a struggle with the password and such. so it will take me some time to figure all this out and with babysitting most of the time, i am a very busy person. I truly love my grandkids!!!!! So if i do not answer you right away, you know you are in my heart and think about you and others i have met in WW.
Love ya bunches,
Nello 10
Welcome, nello10!!!

Glad to see that you made it through the registration and onto the forum. We all had to start somewhere and we all "mess up" - some more than others, some lots more than others. I won't tell you about mine.

As others have said, we all had to start somewhere. We realize that and are willing to help the others who have started after us. We are all willing to share our knowledge in order to help others grow. Sometimes people with a lot of "rep points" (reputation points) and the rainbow and spinning stars (they count the number of posts a person has made) have the same questions as those of us who haven't been here so long. Labels don't always mean a lot. Just be happy with who you are, whatever label is placed on you and come in and join the fun. WI is a wonderful place to meet new people and become friends with some the the wackiest and caring people on earth.

beekay

My First and My Favorite
beekay is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 11:27 AM   #18
MicsKinz
Gift Guru

AddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by amy3210
Hey everyone! I finally figured out how to post stuff, and I'm all exited! Keep looking for my posts cuz I will have (hopefully) some cool or helpful things posted. Yay WI!
Welcome, Amy3210 and Nello10!! In my opinion, the only "title" that anyone should WANT to be rid of is "L'il Kinz" and that is only because until you have 10 posts, you can't PM someone. Other than that, who cares!

I thought I would point out the Frequently Asked Questions as it is a great place to learn how to use the forum here.

------> Frequently Asked Questions <------

Again, welcome and don't be afraid to share your thoughts and ideas! A lovely bunch of people post here, and they are always looking for new ideas!
AddictedMom is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 11:50 AM   #19
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

You got the point directly, We are just frieds and thats all.
MarianHM is offline Male
Old 02-26-2009, 12:24 PM   #20
Webkinz :)

idog1995 has a spectacular aura about

That is awesome. Sounds like your having fun and contributing to the community.....great stuff. I will look out for your posts. Have an awesome day!
Lucky
idog1995 is offline Female
Closed