Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2009, 02:53 PM   #1
Alyssa and her
Webkinz :)

bigolhapywebknz is just really nicebigolhapywebknz is just really nice

Default Just warning parents

Letting parents know this: on the Ads by Google on the left toolbar, I've seen some sites that I would not want any kid to visit. They don't have great judgement, remember?

Well, I just saw a site that was for Webkinz cheats. What if a younger child was to click, find a cheat, and try it on Webkinz, only to find their account banned due to suspicious activity? I'd just warn parents to be careful.
bigolhapywebknz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2009, 02:54 PM   #2
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Just warning parents

I think you mean that you should warn your children (: I just try not to click them I am still a child though (:
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 04-19-2009, 02:55 PM   #3

rainbowwebkinz is a name known to allrainbowwebkinz is a name known to allrainbowwebkinz is a name known to all

Thank you for posting this! I saw nothing like that when I wasn't an Insider Insider.
Whenever you see an inappropriate ad tell a staff member and DON'T CLICK ON IT!
Well that was some tips! Thanks for bringing this up!
rainbowwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-19-2009, 03:14 PM   #4
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

If a child was young, I'd imagine they wouldn't do that. They wouldn't know how to read it, and put it in. Other children have common sense though. A parent should be watching for younger children.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2009, 03:28 PM   #5

Softball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to beholdSoftball_Luva33 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for pointing that out, although I'm a child and barely ever pay attention to any of the adds.
Softball_Luva33 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2009, 03:30 PM   #6

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

If you ever seen an inappropriate ad, please make note of the date/time you saw it, where you saw it (what area, etc) and what banner it was on (bottom, left, top, etc) and then PM an admin/mod with this information. They will look into it.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 04-19-2009, 03:33 PM   #7
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I'm not an adult, but if you see an inapropriate ad, please not of the date and time and send it to mod. Also where it was. And if it's on another site, just don't go there again. And you shouldn't go on a Webkinz Cheat site in the first place because it's against Webkinz rules.

-Flip
Good thread
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2009, 04:20 PM   #8
Gifted

gr8_stuff is just really nicegr8_stuff is just really nice

If your not doing so already, you may want to check into filtering options.

Many ways to do it,
some free ones include Opendsn , K9 Web Protection or custom hosts files.

Those can be customized as well.

I was surprised to see the cheats ad today as well here.
gr8_stuff is offline Male
Old 04-19-2009, 04:41 PM   #9
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

Thanks you for pointing this out! I dont click them and I don't like them either
JJ08 is offline Female
Old 04-19-2009, 04:49 PM   #10
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

Oh I didn't know you had to be om a mod about it I thought you just ignored it
maggalina is offline Female
Closed