Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2010, 06:45 PM   #1
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Default Just a thought for the WI Subscription

Hello there,

I have been saving for the WI Membership, and I just recently went over what I would be getting with the 50,000 WI Bucks. After going through it all, I realized the only things I wanted were the 20 seconds lifted and the forum without ads. The rest of the items were practically useless for me.

Could there be a subscription for less, say 25,000 WI Bucks, where you get to pick 2-3 of the items being offered in the regular subscription?

**UPDATE**
As robertcleveland pointed out, the ads DO support WI. So, if this idea goes into effect, maybe the ad removal shouldn't be an option. You could just choose 2-3 other options excluding the advertisement removal.

I'd love to hear your opinions on this.

Canes :easter:

Last edited by CanesFan; 02-13-2010 at 10:39 AM..
CanesFan is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2010, 06:47 PM   #2
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Just a thought for the WI Subscription

that's a great idea! i would pick the badge, new a/s limit, and no merges. i really don't care if i get ads cause i have adblock anyways.
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 02-11-2010, 06:48 PM   #3
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

That would be great! you should PM that to justin
labsrock is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 06:49 PM   #4
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by pup5115
that's a great idea! i would pick the badge, new a/s limit, and no merges. i really don't care if i get ads cause i have adblock anyways.
Thank you.

I have an adblock program, too, but there are always 1-2 that slip by. Those things are never perfect

View Post Originally Posted by labsrock
That would be great! you should PM that to justin
Thank you . However, I believe his PM's are turned off

If they were on, members would PM him every second of the day.
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 02-11-2010, 06:55 PM   #5
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

That would be an awesome idea But, here is a thread [kind of] explaining why that can't really happen

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...nsider-574967/
Old 02-11-2010, 06:56 PM   #6
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by CanesFan
Thank you.

I have an adblock program, too, but there are always 1-2 that slip by. Those things are never perfect

Thank you . However, I believe his PM's are turned off

If they were on, members would PM him every second of the day.
The only reason I have it is for the increased PM storage. I have an adblock software that is very reliable. Even the ones that slip by can be removed if you just no how the software works and a little about how ads work.

I also like the exemption from the automerged double post. If you are like me and can't go without storing a pile of PMs in your PM box I recommend the subscribtion just for that but I do agree it would be nice to maybe be able to pick a few things to choose.

Also in regards to Justin's PM box it is open to his friends but not everyone. If you are friends with him you can always just leave him a VM or hope that he drops by this thread. He reads most of the suggestions.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 02-11-2010, 06:58 PM   #7
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Great idea! It would be very useful!
Rep!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 02-11-2010, 06:59 PM   #8
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

This is a nice idea, CanesFan. Dotdotduck actually suggested something like it once, and this is what Webberlily said -->

Originally Posted by Webberlily
The other features that you get with your subscription are just frills. A website the size of is not free, it is expensive to run. There are servers to rent. Everyone wants instant loading time.

So if you were to make a breakdown of price in WI bucks like in the first post, it would be more like this:

Total WI Insider Insider Subscription: 50,000 WI bucks/month
The part that removes the ads: 49,100 WI bucks
The other nine features: 100 WI bucks each.

Not much of a savings, is it?
Old 02-11-2010, 07:02 PM   #9
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
That would be an awesome idea But, here is a thread [kind of] explaining why that can't really happen

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...nsider-574967/
The two topics weren't quite the same... But, close. Thanks for the link.
View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
The only reason I have it is for the increased PM storage. I have an adblock software that is very reliable. Even the ones that slip by can be removed if you just no how the software works and a little about how ads work.

I also like the exemption from the automerged double post. If you are like me and can't go without storing a pile of PMs in your PM box I recommend the subscribtion just for that but I do agree it would be nice to maybe be able to pick a few things to choose.

Also in regards to Justin's PM box it is open to his friends but not everyone. If you are friends with him you can always just leave him a VM or hope that he drops by this thread. He reads most of the suggestions.
I am clueless when it comes to that... My boss was actually the one who set up our computer because I had no idea how to add all of the security needed for my job.

Thanks for your thoughts, Pat.

View Post Originally Posted by mickey26
Great idea! It would be very useful!
Rep!
View Post Originally Posted by ave
This is a nice idea, CanesFan. Dotdotduck actually suggested something like it once, and this is what Webberlily said -->
Thanks for your thoughts.

Ave- What Webberlilly stated isn't quite related to what I was suggesting... Our two thoughts have a few similarities, but many differences.
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 02-11-2010, 07:17 PM   #10
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I really wish we could have that too, because i also read it before i got to be an Insider Insider, and all i wanted was no ads Such a great idea! I hope he considers it (:
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Closed