Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2008, 01:38 AM   #21
hee! I'm a
Gift Guru

Bananagoil is a name known to allBananagoil is a name known to allBananagoil is a name known to all

Default Re: -- Just a Suggestion for WI's GT Application --

It took me about a month to hear back also, wolf. That seems to be more the norm than anything else these days (a natural occurance as the popularity of WI has grown but the coaches willing to give so much of their time and attention has not grown nearly as much - Coaching is a tough job!)
I'm really sorry that you feeling uncertain - I know I did & was positive I hadn't made it in by that time If you've contacted Cows I'm quite willing to bet that you hear back in 2-3 days!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2008, 04:11 PM   #22
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

You can always ask a Moderator if she/he can find out why you were not accepted.
So often it's because your 50+ posts aren't good enough....in other words, not
long or informative enough. Don't use abbreviations in your posts and don't
copy and paste welcomes to new members.
There are some sections of our Forum where posts don't count at all....
Help, I Need A Pet Name. Polls. Contests. Role Plays.
Except for those, we want you to visit all the other areas of the Forum....be helpful..
supportive....kind.....welcoming. And don't forget to congratulate members who
finally get their Crowns of Wonder or a longed-for new Webby.
Join in conversations....become an active member of our Family.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 08-28-2008, 04:33 PM   #23
Webkinz :)

bbstinger will become famous soon enough

I'm still trying to figure out how to enter the contest for the black lab with scarf! I'll never figure out how to become gifted! LOL
bbstinger is offline Female
Old 08-28-2008, 04:37 PM   #24
Webkinz :)
xKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the roughxKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the rough

i've applied over 3 times. i have waay more than 50 non fluff posts. i just keep getting deleted :[ do they not like me?
xKittyKinz13x is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 11:20 PM   #25
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by Gingerly
You can always ask a Moderator if she/he can find out why you were not accepted.
So often it's because your 50+ posts aren't good enough....in other words, not
long or informative enough. Don't use abbreviations in your posts and don't
copy and paste welcomes to new members.
There are some sections of our Forum where posts don't count at all....
Help, I Need A Pet Name. Polls. Contests. Role Plays.
Except for those, we want you to visit all the other areas of the Forum....be helpful..
supportive....kind.....welcoming. And don't forget to congratulate members who
finally get their Crowns of Wonder or a longed-for new Webby.
Join in conversations....become an active member of our Family.
[Yes, I was told alot about ^ this. I've read both GT Threads 2 probably. I pmed Cows4You and I never recived a reply. That was 5 days ago. Oh well I suppose. I guess I'll stick with my webkinz status, it' s not like I have anything to trade anyways.]
Old 08-29-2008, 11:39 PM   #26
Gift Guru

Kikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with graceKikio wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Wolf814
[Yes, I was told alot about ^ this. I've read both GT Threads 2 probably. I pmed Cows4You and I never recived a reply. That was 5 days ago. Oh well I suppose. I guess I'll stick with my webkinz status, it' s not like I have anything to trade anyways.]
Hey wolf you sound down I to was was turn down for GT but you have so many post ???
I am sure you have lots of great stuff to trade ,I have over 70 Webkinz and still I am missing 5 exclusive someone is all ways looking for something.
Kikio is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 11:42 PM   #27
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Default Re: -- Just a Suggestion for WI's GT Application -- *Solved I Guess*

Thanks Kiko, though I may have many posts, they don't count toward my GT posts. About 97% of my posts are Role-playing---which RP's are excluded--- I only have maybe 5 items I'm willing to trade, and to me, it doesn't seem like alot.
Old 08-30-2008, 07:29 AM   #28

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

Default Re: -- Just a Suggestion for WI's GT Application -- *Solved I Guess*

I agrree.It took me within a day tho.
miss sherbert is offline Female
Closed