Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2008, 05:16 PM   #1
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Lightbulb -- Just a Suggestion for WI's GT Application -- *Solved I Guess*

--Hello Everyone--

First off, I'd like to say if you don't agree, please be kind when posting it. This is just a suggestion.

Now, I'm still a "Webkinz" here on WI. I applied for a GT 3 weeks ago or around that time. I know there are many members who would also like to become one, and the GC's are busy. But, seeings how I've recived no reply, I'm wondering what I've done wrong. I know I've been here for more then 2 weeks, and am pretty sure I've had over 50 non-fluff posts ((I counted,but may be wrong))

Also, I asked some of my Gifted Friends, and they said it took them 2-3 days before they were made GT's.

So, what I'd like to see on the main GT applying thread, is a list of members waiting for a slot in the Training Section to open. Just so members ((like me)) know they have met the goals to apply.

Does anyone else agree?

Last edited by Lake; 08-29-2008 at 11:25 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2008, 05:27 PM   #2
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

Default Re: -- Just a Suggestion --

great suggestion
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 05:28 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

CritterCare is an unknown quantity at this point

i definitly agree 100% i've waited like 5 months and i did everything they asked
CritterCare is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 05:29 PM   #4
hannahlo

hannahlo has a spectacular aura about

it took me about a month to geat a relpy
hannahlo is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 05:29 PM   #5
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Thanks, so I'm guessing you agree?

Hmm, well when I heard the 2-3 days, I started to wonder....... But if it took you a month, I'm guessing I'll get the same wait.

Last edited by Lake; 08-24-2008 at 05:32 PM..
Old 08-24-2008, 05:30 PM   #6
mileyrox512

Great suggestion. But, your application may have been deleted. I would ask FIA or COWS4YOU if and why it was deleted.
Old 08-24-2008, 05:34 PM   #7
lightstreak
Gifted

lightstreak is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with mileyrox. I remember when I first applied, my application got deleted by COWS4YOU for some reason. You should find out why it got deleted(if it did) and maybe try applying again.
lightstreak is offline Male
Old 08-24-2008, 05:55 PM   #8
Banned
jorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond repute

I'm gifted. Within 2 Weeks of I joined that day I got gifted. I was there when there were 2000 members. It wasn't very crowded. I will give you rep cause my brother has 500 posts and he's been trying FOR EVER! I signed up before GT GC so they just gave me gifted status....
jorking is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 06:56 PM   #9

PrincessDanca is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah that would be nice
PrincessDanca is offline Female
Old 08-24-2008, 07:01 PM   #10
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

You don't have 50 posts. You only have 14. I'm really sorry.
View Post Originally Posted by CritterCare
i definitly agree 100% i've waited like 5 months and i did everything they asked
And I was one of the members who got to be Gifted without being a GT.
On one of the threads I posted on to become Gifted I didn't gain the status Which I think was because the thread was so filled up the mods or admins could not do me or a couple of un lucky members. Try pming COWS4YOU. She'll help with any problem.
But great suggestion! if you ever have a question about becoming a Gifted Trainee, feel free to pm me.

♥~Tacobell222
tacobell222 is offline Female
Closed