Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2008, 02:00 PM   #11
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: JUST a SUGGESTION! MINOR odd thing that stuck out to me! I think this is a little weird.

LOL, thx for the comments! and justin, i geuss that is true! lol, i never thot of it that way again thx for everyone posting
runlikethewind is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-2008, 03:04 PM   #12
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Default Re: JUST a SUGGESTION! MINOR odd thing that stuck out to me! I think this is a little weird.

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
There's a specific reason... That word is used a great deal more than **** is.. And in ways that it could be taken for much worse with people who don't know it is censored... We used to have it censored, but it did more harm than good. I'll show you why.

Holy crap
or
Holy ****

Unfortunately, the 4-letter word looks MUCH worse when starred out!

Justin, so true!

crap ain't exactly a bad word.

example:::

Your new here, you just got your first webbie. You use the word 'crap' all the time. you just stabbed your toe with a fork (LOL) and felt like relieving your feelings on WI. so you type 'HOLY CRAP! i just stabbed my toe!'
but it looks like this 'HOLY ****! i just stabbed my toe!'
a member, someone much younger than you, reports you, thinking 'YOU SAID "HE" and "LL"!!!!!'
not knowing that it wasn't a bad word like that.

---------- hpharrypotterhp added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

ok, for "HE" and "LL"
put them together, it won't confusing.

Last edited by hpharrypotterhp; 11-14-2008 at 03:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 03:09 PM   #13
balletboy93
Gifted

shaakinit63 will become famous soon enough

very trueee
great thread
shaakinit63 is offline Male
Old 11-14-2008, 03:20 PM   #14
I want to be GT not
Banned
sali101 has a spectacular aura about

There's a specific reason... That word is used a great deal more than **** is.. And in ways that it could be taken for much worse with people who don't know it is censored... We used to have it censored, but it did more harm than good. I'll show you why.

Holy crap
or
Holy ****

year ur write if it has the stars then it looks much worse then actually saying it but sometimes i wonder what the word is.............
sali101 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 03:23 PM   #15
snickerdoodle20

I just don't think we should say bad words, cuss, or swear at all!

---------- snickerdoodle20 added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

but the stars do look worse than the word actually is. But I still think we should swear, cuss or say anything harmful!

Last edited by snickerdoodle20; 11-14-2008 at 03:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-14-2008, 03:29 PM   #16
babie12

crap mean 'P.OOP' and that was y i think runlikethewind made this thread in the first place. b/c y isn't P.OOp allowed but crap is. i think crap should be censored cuz i mean if u said "HOLY ****" Someone could think u said "Holy (The S word it ends with 'IT'" or holy crap! well all three of these words mean the exact same thing. '***.P!' I agree with u runlikethewind. Rep.
Old 11-14-2008, 03:29 PM   #17
zozo475
Webkinz :)

colleenabeena has a spectacular aura aboutcolleenabeena has a spectacular aura about

Holy crap
or
Holy ****

haaaaa.
hes right!
i never thought of that.
colleenabeena is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 03:31 PM   #18
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Holy crap
or
Holy ****

Good point Justin!
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 03:36 PM   #19
babie12

i dont care. i still think it should be censored regardless of how it sounds. someone could say "Holy ****!" and think up a bunch of different cuss words, or just words that sound stupid that r censored. i never think of using this word cuz it dosen' sound ladylike in real life, so y put it on a child's website?
Old 11-14-2008, 03:38 PM   #20
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

I tend to agree with justin on this, but good thread, and good thinking. never noticed this.
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Closed