Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2009, 05:49 PM   #1
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

Wink Just a Suggestion

Have you ever had a thread and then it just dissappers? It just dissappers. You can't read the posts or anything! It might be because it got reported. And the worst part is that you don't even know why it got reported or why it's gone. We should be able to learn from our mistakes. That's why I think a mod or who ever closed it should PM us saying why it was reported or why it is gone. Some mods already do this, but some do not. There is nothing wrong with the mods that don't, it just that it would be better.

I also don't get why you can't see it anymore. Inless it was something really bad, I think we should be able to still see, it will just be closed.

Just some suggestions to make a better place!
Not that it isn't the best place already!

Unfortunately the auto-PMs that used to be sent to members when a thread was deleted were bogging down the server and slowing down the site, so Justin had to get rid of them.

If you have a question about why a thread of yours has been deleted and a mod hasn't PMed you to explain why, just PM any mod to ask. We can check the reason for you.

--FIA

Last edited by FIA; 01-21-2009 at 05:46 PM.. Reason: .
Amymt is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2009, 05:54 PM   #2
ish Upon the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Just a Suggestion

good suggestion, think you are absolutely right! But if you think about it, the mods and administrators are busy, so i guess they need a break
webkinzluver<3 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 06:08 PM   #3
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluver<3
good suggestion, think you are absolutely right! But if you think about it, the mods and administrators are busy, so i guess they need a break
Yeah, I know. That would be one problem.
Amymt is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 07:41 PM   #4
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluver<3
Yep, you are absolutely right. Great idea though!
Teamplaya2 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 08:27 PM   #5
yeah boy
Gifted

pinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective sockspinkypie567 rocks our collective socks

yes i agree with you 100%
pinkypie567 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 08:34 PM   #6
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Wow, I always thought it was because the mods thought I was breaking the rules, not someone else who clicked the report button! I wish my Randomness poll wouldn't have gotten closed...I hope it wasn't because someone flagged it as inappropriate!
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 08:38 PM   #7
delusional lover
Webkinz :)

camochikk is on a distinguished road

Mods don't always have the time, but it would be nice just to get a VM on your profile or such. That's true why we don't get a reason why the thread just drifted into oblivion.
camochikk is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 08:43 PM   #8
Call me Nikki! :)

gerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to behold

I would love this!

There is one reason I would (mainly along with other reasons): I just recently was writing a story and it was a twilight fanfiction. A mod deleted it and I asked larkrose why it had been deleted. She told me twilight fan fictions weren't allowed because it is not appropriate for all ages. Well, my thread got completely deleted! I would at least like to copy and paste it onto my computer so I could continue it. I told larkrose this and she said I would just have to start from scratch. Well, I had a lot of chapters and if they would have notified me of why it couldn't be there before they closed it, I could have kept my story. I am an author with books being published, and I would love to continue my story.

Sorry if this seems long, but I just wanted to share why this would be a good idea. I will reward amymt with a rep.
gerbilgirl11 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 08:45 PM   #9

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

That's a good idea. I had a thread, and it was a good suggestion, and there were no fights, but it got deleted.

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 05:31 PM   #10
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Thankyou all for agreeing with me!

---------- Amymt added 4 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ImTara55
Wow, I always thought it was because the mods thought I was breaking the rules, not someone else who clicked the report button! I wish my Randomness poll wouldn't have gotten closed...I hope it wasn't because someone flagged it as inappropriate!
Well, random polls are not alowed.

But If someone told you, you would know what you did wrong!

Last edited by Amymt; 01-21-2009 at 05:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Amymt is offline Female
Closed