Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2008, 06:58 PM   #11
Gifted

coolocat1 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: just a suggestion...

I agree I owned a name shop but it got closed due to lack of visits bbecause of those people
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2008, 07:11 PM   #12
I Love You
Webkinz :)

lilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clownlilpanda123 is cool as a bunny clown

Sorry if that sounded mean, I was really trying to make it not sound mean, Sorry!
lilpanda123 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 07:58 PM   #13
lightstreak
Gifted

lightstreak is an unknown quantity at this point

I too would have to disagree with manateelover. I use that section all the time and it always takes me more than one person's opinion to come up with a good name. I'm not trying to be mean; I'm just stating my opinion and am truly sorry for any offense I might have made.
lightstreak is offline Male
Old 08-22-2008, 08:14 PM   #14

cdog5 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree that there is too many Shops. I am thinking of Starting one, and I want it to be Popular! Like the other ones
cdog5 is offline Male
Old 08-22-2008, 08:15 PM   #15
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Where I agree there are way way too many threads on the same subject all over WI, it is a nice idea to have lots of ideas. I am not really sure how they could successfully remedy this since WI has encouraged the opening of numerous shops from avatars to names. I would be certain you really want to compete with all that already exists before getting involved in it....because it takes time to establish yourself thats for sure..
Tula is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 09:58 PM   #16
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

I agree completely. Thank you for posting this.
tacobell222 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2008, 10:05 PM   #17
Gifted

rach435 is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry!!!!!!! I dont agree either!!!!!!!!!! its not wasting and it gives me stuff 2 do!!!!!!!!!! lol
Old 08-22-2008, 10:39 PM   #18
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by juliaandella
I don't agree. If someone makes a thread, it is probably because they want the opinion of a bunch of people, not just one.
I'm with you! I've only made a naming thread once (in the Help I need a Name! section, of course,) but I had 7 pets I was naming at the time.

I didn't want names from just one person, nor did I want to sort through 100 name shops to find someone who was capable of coming up with the types of names I like. With my own thread, I got a great variety of ideas... and quite a few of the people who offered names in my thread had name shops linked in their signatures. Those that came up with good suggestions on my thread, I've visited and recommended to others.

If you want more business for your thread, link it in your siggie, and then venture out and help people who are posting their own threads. If you give good names there, more people will see your siggie and will be more likely to visit you.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 08-23-2008, 02:25 AM   #19
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by juliaandella
I don't agree. If someone makes a thread, it is probably because they want the opinion of a bunch of people, not just one.
I totally agree with you juliaandella.

I dissagree... the whole point of the pet naming section is for people to say they need a pet name... not use a name shop and get one persons opinion.
I'd rather get a bunch of suggestions. I'm not saying the naming shops are bad, I like them, but myself, I'd rather make my own thread.
Livi is offline Female
Old 08-23-2008, 10:07 AM   #20
OMG! I'm a

manateelover14 will become famous soon enough

What I do, this is another suggestion, that I post in any name shop I see. I keep track and look at all the names. My point is that instead of going to the new posts and finding something interesting to post in I see bunches of either "need name for ........" or "winner with best names gets prize".
It just annoys me sometimes.
manateelover14 is offline Female
Closed