Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   Just a simple, polite reminder (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/just-simple-polite-reminder-463506/)

-Miss-Webkinz-01-31-2009 09:41 PM

Just a simple, polite reminder

Guys, im sorry if im coming out harsh, but i really need to put this out there. i, personally, want all of the "who is better" polls to stop. they start fights, rivalries, and hurt feelings. they make the lovers mad, and furious, which makes the haters just fight back. it NEVER turns out good. With the information that i've gathered, i think we ALL know that:
Edward fans outnumber the Jonas fans
Selena fans outnumber the miley fans
and that miley haters outnumber the miley lovers.
Just keep this in mind. it hurts peoples feelings ALOT of the time. I honestly dont wanna sound like a mod or anything, and i really dont wanna sound bossy, i am TRULY sorry if I am, i just get REALLY hurt looking at these polls. Everyone has an opinion, and if these polls are going to continue, just make sure you state your opinion nicely.

flowerfan1201-31-2009 09:42 PM

Re: Just a simple, polite reminder

that is a great reminder thanks for posting

WhiteTerrierFan01-31-2009 09:45 PM

I agree, but you should probably take out the part about the stuff we all know, because that sounds like what the polls say too and might sound hypocritical. Everyone should state their opinion nicely, because you never know who might be watching. Anything like that could hurt someone's feelings though, and it's just not nice. [rep]

minimaid01-31-2009 10:01 PM

I made a thread like this

it was deleted

-Miss-Webkinz-01-31-2009 10:35 PM

Thank you everyone. i just though i'd let everyone know how I feel.

---------- -Miss-Webkinz- added 30 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

Oh dear, minimaid, i hope this thread doesnt gt closed!

:)Anna(:02-01-2009 12:59 AM

Thank you for the reminder! I, also, am tired of seeing those 'who is better?' polls. Some have offended me, as I read the posts and they say things that are rude.

If anyone sees a rude or offensive post, please red flag it and call it to the attention of a mod or admin!

~Anna~

S.O.S.Star02-01-2009 01:05 AM

This is a great reminder(and a true one.) :)
This is good. (REP)

02-01-2009 01:07 AM

Thanks for the remnder

FIA02-01-2009 01:17 AM

If you find a post that you believe is inappropriate for Webkinz Insider, please red-flag it for a member of the staff to review. --FIA