Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2009, 08:00 PM   #1
uvs Her
Webkinz :)

Cassidy♥ is just really niceCassidy♥ is just really nice

Default Just a Reminder: Try to Reply if You View it

Alot of threads are being viewed many times but not being posted on (ex. a thread has 3 posts and 143 views) This can sometimes hurt peoples feelings, as it could make them feel if their thread is not as "cool" as others. So please try to reply if you view.
Cassidy♥ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2009, 03:17 PM   #2
marissa.

Princessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clownPrincessfrog11 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Just a Reminder: Try to Reply if You View it

I try to do this,as often as possible.Thanks for putting this thread out here.
Princessfrog11 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2009, 03:33 PM   #3
uvs Her

Cassidy♥ is just really niceCassidy♥ is just really nice

Thank you!
Cassidy♥ is offline Female
Old 04-20-2009, 03:35 PM   #4
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

Good reminder, some people can get upset, when they don't have many replies
Old 04-20-2009, 04:09 PM   #5
ImaC-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N

Erinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond repute

I like this thread! Great Job!
Erinmokney is offline Female
Old 04-20-2009, 04:17 PM   #6
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

I'd have to disagree with this. I only post on threads when I believe I have something constructive to add to the conversation. Plenty of times I'll click on a title and after reading the first post I'll know that I either don't have anything to add to the conversation, the question has already been answered, the conversation simply doesn't interest me, or I'll realize the thread is a copy of one from a few days or weeks ago and I don't want to be bothered with the topic yet again. Webkinz and WebkinzInsider are a hobby and an escape for me. I won't go out of my way to be mean or hurt people's feelings, but I also won't post on a thread simply because it might hurt someone's feelings if their thread is viewed alot but not posted on. I read alot of threads on this board. If I posted on every thread I read I wouldn't have time for anything else in my life. Again, I try very hard to not be rude or disrespectful of others here, but this is my time for me and it's not my responsibility to make sure everyone else here is happy.
shell4 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2009, 05:17 PM   #7
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent point. Everyone deserves to have their questions answered.
Livi is offline Female
Old 04-20-2009, 05:29 PM   #8
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I'm on the fence about this.
I mean on your side: if that person's thread has many views and little posts, it could make them feel upset. They would probably like to hear other's thoughts on the subject.
On the side again this: if I can't add anything constructive, I won't always post. Or if what they said is unclear. On that case, I may ask them to clear it up for me though. I do try my best to post if I can though.
It can be sort of complicated. But I do try my best to post, and I think others should as well. Great thread!
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2009, 05:35 PM   #9
huffs
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

I have made a thread like this but good point!
Miafire is offline Male
Old 04-20-2009, 05:41 PM   #10

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by shell4
I'd have to disagree with this. I only post on threads when I believe I have something constructive to add to the conversation. Plenty of times I'll click on a title and after reading the first post I'll know that I either don't have anything to add to the conversation, the question has already been answered, the conversation simply doesn't interest me, or I'll realize the thread is a copy of one from a few days or weeks ago and I don't want to be bothered with the topic yet again. Webkinz and WebkinzInsider are a hobby and an escape for me. I won't go out of my way to be mean or hurt people's feelings, but I also won't post on a thread simply because it might hurt someone's feelings if their thread is viewed alot but not posted on. I read alot of threads on this board. If I posted on every thread I read I wouldn't have time for anything else in my life. Again, I try very hard to not be rude or disrespectful of others here, but this is my time for me and it's not my responsibility to make sure everyone else here is happy.
I agree with you, half the time people just post somthing like: "Sorry i don't know the answer to your qeustion but goodluck finding it!" Or "I don't know......(ten.letter.rule)" Those type of posts are very rude and not helpful at all.

Last edited by bunnyslippers13; 04-20-2009 at 05:44 PM..
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female
Closed