Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 08:34 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

gigiluvr25 is a jewel in the roughgigiluvr25 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Just A Reminder

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
Thanks for the reminder! One time a person asked me what school I go too because they supposably "know" a Lizzy that go's to their school. I simply replied "Giving out and asking for personal information is against the rules." And reported their VM. Also,your aloud too give your age out if your over 18,but still, its not the best idea.
Rep If I can give you any && great thread!
Yes, you are allowed to give out your age if you are over 18, but that doesn't mean it's completely ok just because you are over 18. It was good that you reported the VM.
gigiluvr25 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2009, 08:46 PM   #12
uvs being an insane

Smiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud of

Great reminder that you should not not give out personal, but also not ask people for it. I think that is something people forget most of the time. Thanks!

And bravo to the dcters who reported it.
Smiley Rockr is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 09:01 PM   #13
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

No one should give out their age. Even if the person was 8 years old you don't know them, I agree with the person on this thread who said "Better safe than sorry"
tacobell222 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 09:04 PM   #14

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Yep! Everyone needs to be very careful about the information they give to people on the enternet.

View Post Originally Posted by gigiluvr25
Yes, you are allowed to give out your age if you are over 18, but that doesn't mean it's completely ok just because you are over 18. It was good that you reported the VM.
You might be allowed to by the law, but it is against WI rules, so It is not ok to post it here.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:15 PM   #15

View Post Originally Posted by bballmars
Yep! Everyone needs to be very careful about the information they give to people on the enternet.

You might be allowed to by the law, but it is against WI rules, so It is not ok to post it here.
Oh whoops sorry! Thanks. =]
Old 07-08-2009, 09:19 PM   #16
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
Thanks for the reminder! One time a person asked me what school I go too because they supposably "know" a Lizzy that go's to their school. I simply replied "Giving out and asking for personal information is against the rules." And reported their VM. Also,your aloud too give your age out if your over 18,but still, its not the best idea.
Rep If I can give you any && great thread!
I actually think that no one is allowed to post their age... even if they are over 18.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:19 PM   #17

Beetlike is sweet stuff
Beetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuff

Thnaks for the reminder.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:35 PM   #18

View Post Originally Posted by Psykobarbie
I agree. Most of the people on WI are really great, so I think we sometimes get too comfortable/trusting here. It's good to remember that no matter how nice everyone is here, there may always be that one person with bad intentions, and it's better to be safe than sorry. Rep for you!
Yes exactly, along with all the wonderful people on WI, there will always still be people with bad intentions! So no more than first name. Much better to be safe then sorry!
Old 07-09-2009, 04:11 PM   #19
call me erin (:

live4basketball is a jewel in the roughlive4basketball is a jewel in the rough

Great reminder (:
Everyone remember to flag people doing that!
-Erin
live4basketball is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 04:21 PM   #20

View Post Originally Posted by live4basketball
Great reminder (:
Everyone remember to flag people doing that!
-Erin
Yes remember to USE THAT RED FLAG!
But only if it needs to be used. Don't just go using it all crazy.
Closed

Tags
dunkin donuts (: