Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2008, 07:12 PM   #11
tree lover

Default Re: This is just not right. Please do NOT do it!

lol i do the exact opisit! i try to go to new threads so i have abetter chance to win/ get good avvie!!!! i agree with u!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2008, 07:13 PM   #12
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

I no longer go to the shops now that I know how to get avatars, however I have noticed this when I go to check out some of the shops! I think that this is an awesome thread and might show people to find the perfect shop that they like instead of just going to the more popular shop!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 07:16 PM   #13
Chinese people are
Gifted

yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!

I agree! I hardly go to the ones with over that many posts. I try to aim for the ones that are new.
yingxi is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 07:19 PM   #14
beachkitty711
Webkinz :)

Beachkitty711 is an unknown quantity at this point

it is true. i have caught my self doing it
Beachkitty711 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 07:19 PM   #15
April Showers Bring
Gifted

webkinzrare1 will become famous soon enough

That is totally one hundred percent true. One thread for houses posted that you don't get very many views unless it says "Mansion". That is unfair!
webkinzrare1 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 07:25 PM   #16
Webkinz :)

iSmile will become famous soon enough

You make a great point. I've noticed the same thing & absoultely agree with you 100%. Thanks for pointing this out to others. I hope people realize that the threads with fewer mosts are just as good at the ones with many posts. There are many talented artists here on WI & just like you said, people should give consideration to the new threads because they deserve the same amount of customers.
iSmile is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 07:27 PM   #17
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

I know and remember how I felt when I was new to wi..not too long ago either..that is the reason I tend to visit at least 2 new threads or make new friends weekly.. You tend to get in a routine sometimes.. like a comfort zone.. but you still need to shop around like you would if you were going to the mall..

I have randomly shopped around to different people's just by their avvie at times..
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 07:29 PM   #18
WhiteTerrierFan

I usually go to the ones that have tons of posts or stars, because that usually means they're good.
Old 05-30-2008, 08:44 PM   #19
sugarcandy135241 is just really nicesugarcandy135241 is just really nice

WhiteTerrierFan~ Not to be rude, but I think that that specifically is our problem. Our eyes tend to wander to the ones that have the most stars and things, but if everyone just goes to the high rated ones, no other ones would end up getting rated at all! I hope that this post was not rude!
Old 05-31-2008, 02:30 PM   #20
I Dream of Bunnies
Gifted

jhae is a name known to alljhae is a name known to alljhae is a name known to all

i wish i could have mine reopened i now know the site that is usable to get
the little cretures.

jhae
jhae is offline Female
Closed