Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2009, 07:37 AM   #31
Webkinz :)

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: This Is Just Not Right...

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
Well I (this is just my opinion) think that it's okay to have a lot of people on your friends list even if you don't talk to them. I accept all the requests I get, so natrually I have many people on my contacts.
However, going around bragging about how many friends you have4 when you don't really talk to them is kinda rude. Popularity doesn't matter.
I agree with this. If people send you friend requests, I don't want to hurt their feelings, so I accept. I don't have that many people on my contacts, but I never really talk about it.
I've never seen people brag about the friends they have, but if I did, I would be very mad. Those people (like you said) are being used. Another good thread. Rep!

Edit: I need to spread some rep around. Sorry! But, here. Invisible rep to you!
-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2009, 07:37 AM   #32
call me maisy! :)
Gift Guru

maisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant futuremaisydog13 has a brilliant future

I just rated this thread 5 stars and gave rep to you too!
maisydog13 is offline Male
Old 05-16-2009, 10:02 AM   #33
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Thanks everyone.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 10:04 AM   #34

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

I hate it when people do that. Thanks for reminding us all, I would give Rep to you but it says I have to spread some around first.
Pupcake is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 10:06 AM   #35
no

badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Pupcake
I hate it when people do that. Thanks for reminding us all, I would give Rep to you but it says I have to spread some around first.
Thanks! And, no need to give me rep!
Old 05-16-2009, 10:15 AM   #36

pinkyskye is on a distinguished road

i sometimes collect friends but not to be popular or brag about it. so i hope you understand what i'm saying.

and you're all coming from a good point!

and one last thing, i gave you rep!

Last edited by pinkyskye; 05-16-2009 at 10:14 AM..
Old 05-16-2009, 11:14 AM   #37
no

badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by pinkyskye
i sometimes collect friends but not to be popular or brag about it. so i hope you understand what i'm saying.

and you're all coming from a good point!

and one last thing, i gave you rep!
Yes, I do understand. But, you should still talk with them. Thanks!
Old 05-16-2009, 12:06 PM   #38

pinkyskye is on a distinguished road

i do talk with most of them, such as you!
Old 05-16-2009, 12:08 PM   #39
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

For me I don't really befriend people who I don't talk to but a lot of my friends have befriended me. I hate to say no to friend requests! I do talk to most of though at least in the forums.
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2009, 12:09 PM   #40
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

I agree 101%!
It is just wrong to do that. I love all of my friends. Maybe I don't communicate to them on a daily bases, but on a weekly bases.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a rockhead was here, hi :), maine was here! :) :) :), paco the taco!, vacuum cleaners!