Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2009, 07:51 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

Default Just a little suggestion for WI

Hi there.
Sometimes, when you go on a person's profile. And you see that the visitor message box isn't there. Only the friends list, album, and signature is showing.
Well, how about you get rid of the friends list and the album. And the signature takes place of the visitor messages. But only your friends on your friends list can see all the stuff like on regular profiles. So only people outside your list practically can't see your profile. It is private with you and your friends.
How is this idea?

Last edited by Dudeness; 07-03-2009 at 07:56 AM..
Dudeness is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2009, 07:59 AM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Just a little suggestion for WI

OH, you mean like a personal profile where only you and your contacts can view it?
The only problem I can foresee, though, is that if someone wants to be your friend, will they have access to your 'Befriend request' selection.
You don't want to close yourself off entirely
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 08:03 AM   #3

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
OH, you mean like a personal profile where only you and your contacts can view it?
The only problem I can foresee, though, is that if someone wants to be your friend, will they have access to your 'Befriend request' selection.
You don't want to close yourself off entirely
That is ok there. Or you can block it if you don't want anymore.
Dudeness is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 08:08 AM   #4
ilovebeckymost‚ô•

TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!

I see where you're going, but it can cause a stir. If someone wants to be their friend and can't get to it. And what if that person has to open it up yet again so someone (maybe who they want to be their friend) can't get in.
TheLovelyLife is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 09:14 AM   #5
Yip Eeeee! I am a

polkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, We already have of these pretty much.
Sorry,
Polkadot101
polkadot101 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 11:51 AM   #6
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Your profile is meant to be a public area, visible to all. It is not a private chat room for you and your friends, and you should not have anything private there.

In fact, this applies to the internet in general. Never post anything on the internet that you don't want seen by all. Be safe.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 02:17 PM   #7
JuIcYgIrL175 is on a distinguished road

im with webberlily!
Old 07-03-2009, 02:32 PM   #8
Call me Karen

webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Your profile is meant to be a public area, visible to all. It is not a private chat room for you and your friends, and you should not have anything private there.

In fact, this applies to the internet in general. Never post anything on the internet that you don't want seen by all. Be safe.
i can see that! Private can be on PMs, but since it's a public area, it shouldn't be private. Great point, Webberlily!

But this thing actually bugs me:

When you go to "Open Contacts Pop up" you aren't able to see your contacts that are invisible mode, and I would love to chat with my contacts, ya know.
webkinzlover218 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 03:46 PM   #9
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think this is a great idea, and what Dixiecup and Webberlily said supports that. Sorry
Old 07-07-2009, 04:33 PM   #10

Beetlike is sweet stuff
Beetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuffBeetlike is sweet stuff

Well, that's sorta blocking yourself out of WI... Me don't like that, sorry. But I can see where you're going with this...a lot of times i can't understand...
Closed

Tags
~123:)