Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2009, 07:59 PM   #1
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

Smile Just A Little Suggestion (:

Hi! Thank you for clicking.

I have a suggestion for all WI users. When you are scanning the forum, especially in the ideas sections & the help section, I suggest choosing the threads which have the least amount of responses. This is what I've always done, because I feel like I'm being more helpful, rather than providing an answer that many people have already given. Not to say that you shouldn't ever post on popular threads - those are great too - it's just nice to help out or compliment someone who may not be getting much help or compliments.

I know this isn't a huge deal. It's just something that I try to do that I would like to share.
Thanks again for reading.

~mcgymnast9~
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2009, 08:07 PM   #2
Gift Guru

itzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Just A Little Suggestion (:

Yes, I do the same!
Well, I try to...
itzmebri33 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2009, 08:43 PM   #3
uvs being an insane
Webkinz :)

Smiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud of

I agree! That's what I do.

Or almost always do anyways...
Smiley Rockr is offline Female
Old 05-06-2009, 09:45 PM   #4
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

that's a good Idea. I do that most of the time, of course there are threads with 1000 replies but I just have to check it out. I still like to do that, especially when it's in the help or I need a pet name section
muzicfreak is offline Female
Old 05-06-2009, 09:49 PM   #5

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

Yeah great idea... saw a thread like this two days ago...
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2009, 11:32 PM   #6
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

Smile Re: Just A Little Suggestion (:

View Post Originally Posted by bunnyslippers13
Yeah great idea... saw a thread like this two days ago...
Oh, sorry. I honestly didn't see it...I'm going to go look it up...

View Post Originally Posted by muzicfreak
that's a good Idea. I do that most of the time, of course there are threads with 1000 replies but I just have to check it out. I still like to do that, especially when it's in the help or I need a pet name section
Yep, I agree. I still like to check those out too.

View Post Originally Posted by Smiley Rockr
I agree! That's what I do.

Or almost always do anyways...

Yeah, thanks for posting!

View Post Originally Posted by itzmebri33
Yes, I do the same!
Well, I try to...
Yep, me too.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:45 PM   #7
Im Done 'Wif

Princess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud of

Yes, that is a good idea. It makes people feel like they made a thread for a good reason when people actually check out their thread and post. Rep point for you!
Princess_Starr. is offline Female
Old 05-07-2009, 07:01 AM   #8
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by mcgymnast9
Hi! Thank you for clicking.

I have a suggestion for all WI users. When you are scanning the forum, especially in the ideas sections & the help section, I suggest choosing the threads which have the least amount of responses. This is what I've always done, because I feel like I'm being more helpful, rather than providing an answer that many people have already given. Not to say that you shouldn't ever post on popular threads - those are great too - it's just nice to help out or compliment someone who may not be getting much help or compliments.

I know this isn't a huge deal. It's just something that I try to do that I would like to share.
Thanks again for reading.

~mcgymnast9~
Rep! Thanks for the reminder! Whenever I'm trying too help someone,I'll always go too the thread with the least comments,and see if I can help them. This go's for regular threads too! If you see a thread in Rumor Mill,for example; and its about a certain topic and only has 1 comment. It would always be nice too leave a little comment,even if it just says "Good eye! ". Great thread!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 05-07-2009, 04:30 PM   #9
Gifted

Smile Re: Just A Little Suggestion (:

View Post Originally Posted by Princess_Starr.
Yes, that is a good idea. It makes people feel like they made a thread for a good reason when people actually check out their thread and post. Rep point for you!
Thank you!

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
Rep! Thanks for the reminder! Whenever I'm trying too help someone,I'll always go too the thread with the least comments,and see if I can help them. This go's for regular threads too! If you see a thread in Rumor Mill,for example; and its about a certain topic and only has 1 comment. It would always be nice too leave a little comment,even if it just says "Good eye! ". Great thread!
Yes, I agree. Thanks!
Closed

Tags
a rockhead was here