Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2011, 08:13 PM   #1
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

Arrow Just a little suggestion... =]

I'm grateful for any rep that I recieve, but I also like to know why I got rep in the first place. I would much rather get reputation with a friendly comment beside it than without anything. Then I have no idea what I did for this person to give it to me! Of course I don't mind getting a reputation without a comment, but I do feel a little guilty.
If I get reputation I want to understand why, so than I can return it with a thank you.
Thanks for reading!

A post by JennyLou:
Quote:
Rep should be left for a valid and specific reason, not just randomly thrown around to friends or whatever, so I agree, a comment should be left. If it's given for no reason it loses its purpose and validity.

Last edited by runlikethewind; 06-05-2011 at 11:02 PM..
runlikethewind is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2011, 08:16 PM   #2
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Just a little suggestion... =]

Thank you for posting the helpful reminder!
Sometimes I leave reputation, but I accidentally click "give rep" and it submits it before I get a chance to write anything.
So sometimes its not that they didn't feel like leaving a comment, their mouse spazzed and went forward.
Well for me at least. xD
Blythe is offline Female
Old 06-05-2011, 08:19 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

I agree. I love rep, but I don't like when I don't get messages. I hope people follow this helpful and friendly suggestion. Thank you! I always try to leave comments.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 06-05-2011, 08:20 PM   #4
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

Blythe: Haha! And I would feel guilty for posting the thread if that was the case for everyone! Haha, hopefully it's not.
Thank you for posting!

Priceless: Thank you for posting!
Old 06-05-2011, 08:30 PM   #5
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Well, if you don't know why they gave you rep, think a little. Did you make a good post? What?
It isn't hard to figure out why you deserved it.
Old 06-05-2011, 08:42 PM   #6
♥♥
Gifted

I feel like if I am to recieve, then that person should tell what for. To m its like common courtesy.

But thank you for posting!
Old 06-05-2011, 08:43 PM   #7
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

i dont mind too much, but i see yor point
violinbeauty is offline Female
Old 06-05-2011, 08:47 PM   #8
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the reminder! I always try to leave a good reason for why I'm giving that person rep (simply for fear of being yelled at for giving "random rep" or whatever... ), but sometimes I can't say more than or or . That just explains it all. (especially if I'm giving that person rep for putting another person in their place, and I don't want to say "YEAAAAH YOU SHOWED THEM!". )
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 06-05-2011, 08:52 PM   #9
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Great suggestion! Then there's me that sometimes accidently leaves half a message. lol I'll accidently hit 'enter' before I'm done, so it will be something like, "Great post! I completely..."
LOL
Desty is offline Female
Old 06-05-2011, 09:03 PM   #10
Fluffbunny
Gifted

fluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshine
fluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshine

I agree, it's nice to do! Sometimes I answer a poll that's asking my favorite color, I write "my favorite color is blue," and then a random person, not the poll starter, gives me rep and doesn't write anything. I get so confused.

I think that in situations where it's pretty easy to figure out why you got it, though, it's just as good to put nothing as to write "thanks!"
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful!