Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2009, 12:33 PM   #1
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Arrow Just An Idea... [Insider Insider and WI Bucks]

You know how the monthly Insider Insider Subscriptions cost 50,000 WI bucks?
Well, I think that's a bit expensive... The main reason that I brought one in the first place (I don't have it anymore, it expired a couple days ago...) was because you can get rid of the ads. I don't need increased PM size, avatar size, signature size, the Insider Insider badge, and all that extra stuff...

I find the ads pretty annoying... They slow my computer down (there WAS a difference when I had/didn't have ads) and when I use my iTouch, my clumsy fingers usually click on one of them.

I was just wondering, if it were possible, there could be a yearly fee that you pay with your WI Bucks JUST to get rid of ads.

Here are the features that the Insider Insider Subscriptions grant us:
--Insider Insider Badge in all posts,
--PM Storage increased to 1000 PMs,
--Picture Album increased to 250 pictures,
--WI Forum with no ads,
--Avatar file size limit increased to 100K,
--Signature file size limit increased to 60K,
--Attachment storage increased to 20MB,
--20 second delay between posts removed,
--PM message tracking ("read receipts"),
--Exempt from "Automerge Doublepost".

That's 10 things.
We pay 50,000 WI bucks monthly.
That's 5,000 WI bucks per feature.

5,000 (WI bucks per month, JUST for the ads) times 12 (months, yearly) is 60,000. (WI bucks per year)

So: 5,000 x 12= 60,000

I'd rather pay the 60,000 per year just to get rid of the ads. I don't need all the other features... If this were possible, I would love it... even if it were double that yearly total, I would pay it.

To sum it up, my suggestion is to be able to pay (60,000) WI Bucks per year JUST to get rid of ADS and not receive any of the other Insider Insider features.

What do you guys think?
I'm not sure if it'd be possible, though... :/
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2009, 12:41 PM   #2
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Default Re: Just An Idea... [Insider Insider and WI Bucks]

Great idea, DDD! I also don't need all the other features, I just don't like the ads

The problem might be that so many people start using this that Justin doesn't get as much money to run the site (can the ad services tell?), and that would be a problem. This is a great idea as long as it doesn't stop WI from being free
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 11-15-2009, 12:45 PM   #3
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Awesome idea , I had bought the monthly membership too & it expired Friday , Now I do notice I am clicking by accident on the ads & it is running slower too, I love this idea !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 12:48 PM   #4
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

That's a great idea! I decided not to purchase Insider Insider Subscription [though I have enough for about two of them], because it only lasted a month - and it would take me longer than that to earn 50,000, so I thought it wasn't worth it. This deal sounds much more reasonable, though ... I like it! Repp!
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 12:49 PM   #5
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

Great idea!!. .
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 12:49 PM   #6
Katey ate mah
Webkinz :)

Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!Jenbug12 is not just visiting!

Whoa, AWESOME idea!!!
Jenbug12 is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 12:49 PM   #7
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
Great idea, DDD! I also don't need all the other features, I just don't like the ads

The problem might be that so many people start using this that Justin doesn't get as much money to run the site (can the ad services tell?), and that would be a problem. This is a great idea as long as it doesn't stop WI from being free
Thanks.

Oh, you bring up a good point...
But there would still be many people that have the ads... It takes awhile to save up 60,000+... Not all ad income would be lost, would it?
Old 11-15-2009, 12:58 PM   #8
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

I like this idea! I bought it because of the ads and the bigger Avvie & Siggy limits. Maybe you could purchase those individually too? but they could cost more. or less.

Anyways, i like this idea, 60,000 WI bucks a year sounds good for me. Because within a year you could probably re-gain the 60,000 and purchase it again Great thinking!
Old 11-15-2009, 01:00 PM   #9
GiantPandaLover11
Webkinz :)

Pandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond repute

I think this is a good idea. Although,if tons of people started to get it,Justin may not get enough money to run the site. The ads here on WI are what make WI free. Take those ads away,and WI isn't so free anymore. I don't really mind the ads,they pay for WI,so I don't really mind a few images here and there around the site.
Pandah is offline Female
Old 11-15-2009, 01:05 PM   #10
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
Thanks.

Oh, you bring up a good point...
But there would still be many people that have the ads... It takes awhile to save up 60,000+... Not all ad income would be lost, would it?
This is not just "a good point" that bob nws III brings up... it is THE point. Ads pay. The other features that you get with your subscription are just frills. A website the size of is not free, it is expensive to run. There are servers to rent. Everyone wants instant loading time.

So if you were to make a breakdown of price in WI bucks like in the first post, it would be more like this:

Total WI Insider Insider Subscription: 50,000 WI bucks/month
The part that removes the ads: 49,100 WI bucks
The other nine features: 100 WI bucks each.

Not much of a savings, is it?
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hurricanes